How he/you asked him/you out

Aaron
He just outright asked you. He said, "date?", you said yes

Garroth   Readers POV
   "Get dressed" I said, "w- why" "just do it" i demanded. He came out dressed, "grab your stuff we're leaving." I said "why???" He asked "we're going on a date." He blushed as I said that, "o- okay" he studdered. I mumbled, "stutter king" "huh?" "Nothing..."
Laurence
     He approached you with a flower saying, "A beautiful flower for a beautiful lady/dude" you grabbed it and tossed it. "Ouch, speaking of tossing, how about I take you to the carnival later?" He asked, "sure" you started, "but if you screw up your my new punching bag" this made sense to him because your katelyns younger sis/bro.
Dante
"Immmmm tiiiiiirrrreeeed" Dante said, "iiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmm hhhuuunnnngggggrrrryyyy" you said. "Ok then how about I take you to dinner? And yes as a date." Dante said. "Ok... under one condition! If you do anything to me, I will cut you several times in the chest" "Okie! Let's go!" Dante responded.

Travis
"Heyy~ Y/N" Travis said. You responded with a middle finger. "Awwwwww c'mon don't be that way, aaaannnyyywwwaaayyy, you, me, carnival?" Travis said, "In your dreams" you said. His arm slithered around your waist, "I must be dreaming then..." He said in a sexy tone. You kissed home saying yes, "daaamn didn't think I was that good" Travis said, you respond with, "it was the comebacks tone that got me"

Zane
Same as Garroth but more subtle