Badass Transaction - Sonny Carisi

Request: if that so can u make one where the reader is in court while the victim is in trial and the reader got very upset and sad she walk out from the courtroom and sonny comforts her and a little love confession And if u can do the reader a badass like smoking and little mention of tattoos.

For 1DizzieFan

Your sister was a victim of a sexual assault. Her ex boyfriend raped her. You told her to leave him a long time ago and she finally did. But, of course, the bastard came back. She knew it was him and you did too. You were there every step of the way. The interviews. Intrrogations. The lineup. All of it. Today was the day that he went to trial. You told your sister that you'd remain in the courtroom. Especially when she went to testify. 

"So, Ms. Y/L/N, tell me about the night in question." Barba started questioning your sister. He started out very strong. Your sister answered, telling the jury about the things that happened to her in very graphic detail. So much detail that even you were starting to feel uncomfortable. And you had heard it before. You sat only a few feet away. Your sister's eyes were flickering between you and the prosecutor. Barba went on, asking questions that would certainly incriminate the defendant. "No more questions." He sat down and the defendent's lawyer stood up. You let out a breath that you didn't know that you were holding in. 

"Based on the toxicology reports, Ms. Y/L/N, you were 0.5% over the legal limit. Could it have been that you consenting to sex with my client, considering that he is your ex-boyfriend and the two of you had hooked up before, but didn't remember because you were drunk?" The question made your sister visibly tense up and you watched as she tried to think of an answer. 

"I-I was drunk. I'm allowed to get drunk." She began getting defensive. You were practically sitting on the edge of your seat. The defense attorney seemed to see this as well. 

"You didn't exactly answer the question. Is it possible that you would have consented to sex with my client that you just don't remember?" 

"N-No. I-I wouldn't have done that." Your sister's voice quivered. The attorney went on and on, having your sister nearly in tears. You could barely take it anymore. You stood up and stormed out of the courtroom without another look, ignoring the looksyou received. You heard the large, mahogany doors close again but you didn't stop you look. You jogged down the courthouse steps and, once you were away, you grabbed a cigarette out of your bag. You fish your lighter out and light it with ease.

"Y/N!" You freeze as you hear your name being called. Turning around, you see the detective you were talking to earlier. Sonny Carisi. You exhale, scattering smoke through the air. 

"Hey." 

"You left rather abruptly in there." He commented, shoving his hands in his pocket. You just shrugged, looking away. He put his hand on your forearm, covering one of your numerous tattoos. You looked up at him and, based on his facial expressions, he wanted you to talk. 

"It's just- They make her seem like a terrible person, you know? And she's not. She wouldn't go along with that." You ashed your cigarette on the sidewalk next to you. 

"Barba knows what he's doing. He still has to cross-examine the defendent. Not all hope is lost." You smiled at his words. "Ah, there we go. I like seeing you smile." He admitted suddenly. 

"Well, thank you. I think..." You laughed  nervously. You weren't sure what to say. 

"Would it be... Weird for me to tell you that I find you extremely attractive?" He asked, seemingly shy all of the sudden. You chuckled at the remark. 

"It wouldn't be weird." You replied. "Because I find you pretty damn hot too." You smirked as Sonny's face turned red. 

"Well, I'd like to take you out sometimes. Maybe after the trial?" Sonny watched Liv and your sister walk out of the courthouse. You quickly put out your cigarette to meet them. 

"After the trial, it is, then."