Abandoned Baby Chapter 178

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 178

The next morning Bless and Drew started getting things packed in the car for the trip to New York and to drop the kids off at Meera's.

Once they got to the house with the kids, they were greeted by the young girl Carla who was feeding her small yorkie Chewy.

"Hey Bless, Drew." She greeted the couple walking up to them.

Bless smiled at the young woman. "Hi Carla. Nandito ang mommy mo?" (Is your mom here?) Bless asked the teenager.

"Sa kitchen si mom. Naririnig kailangan sitter sa bata?" (Mom's in the kitchen. I hear you need a sitter for the kids?)

"Only for one day kasi I need to go to New York to pick up some things for ang kapatid ko." (Only for one day because I need to go to New York to pick up some things for my sister.)

Carla nodded with a warm smile as she led the couple up to the house as Chewy followed her before going up to her room.

"Ma, nandito si Bless at si Drew." (Mom, Bless and Drew are here.) Carla told her mom walking into the living room where her mom was sitting doing some knitting.

Meera smiled when she saw her daughter. "Bring them in anak." (Bring them in my daughter.)

The couple entered the room with the kids along with Carla.

"Hi Yaya Meera. Hindi kami isturbo sa in'yo kasi kailangan kami mag punta sa airport in three hours at hindi gusto kami mag late. We're just here to drop off yung bata." (Hello Meera. I hope welre not disturbing you because Drew and I need to be at the airport in three hours and we don't want to be late. We're just here to drop off the kids.)

Meera simply smiled. "Hindi Bless. Okay sa'kin mag drop off yung bata. We'll take good care of them." (It's okay with me if you drop off the kids.)

"Anak, you and your baby brother be good for yaya Meera and Tita Carla,pangako?" (My daughter, you and your brother be good for Meera and Aunty Carla, promise?) Bless kneeled down to Catherine's level telling her.

"Yes mama. Pangako." (Promise.) Catherine smiled kissing her mom before handing her off to Carla.

"I wuv yew mama." Catherine told her mom reaching over to kiss her.

"I love you too baby love."

"Munchkin, you behave okay and watch over your little brother. I love you little lass." Drew let her know kissing his daughter's forehead.

"Pwomise daddy. Wuv yew." The toddler smiled kissing and hugging her daddy.