Abandoned Baby Chapter 150

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 150

When the family got home, Lee and Noelle had gone up to bed after an exciting evening at the arena while Drew and Bless also headed up for his room to put the babies to bed before going to bed themselves.

“Mama...” Catherine cried tiredly in her arms.

“Shhhh, it's okay baby, mama's here.” Bless consoled the little one stroking her back gently as she took off her jacket putting it to the side.

The little toddler whimpered in her arms as Bless was trying to make her feel better.

“I know you're sleepy baby.” Her mommy told her softly as she was undressing Cat and changing her diaper before putting a new one on with a new set of pj's.

“Honey, can you throw away Cat's diaper while I'm putting on her pj's?” The raven haired beauty asked her fiance if he could throw away Cat's dirty diaper for her since she was changing Cat into her new pj's after putting a new diaper on.

“Sure sweetie.” Drew didn't mind as Bless gave Cat her pink and white pacifier which calmed the little sleepy toddler.

The young mom picked up her daughter walking around with her as she cuddled her to get her back to sleep.

“Is Catty okay?” Drew asked as he walked out of the bathroom to see Bless walking around with their daughter after he finished putting Alex down and threw away the dirty diaper.

“Yeah she's fine. I'm just putting her back to sleep after she just woke up.” She reassured that Cat was okay after Cat woke up cranky.

After Cat fell back asleep in her arms, Bless smiled and kissed her daughter.

She carefully placed the little toddler in the middle of the bed covering her with the blankets including her baby blanket and placed Cubby, her stuffed dog in her arms.

Drew carefully slipped in bed beside his daughter after he changed into a t-shirt and sweat pants as he wrapped his arm around their daughter and patted her back softly.

Bless too changed into a set of pj's and smiled when she seen Drew on his elbow on the bed with their daughter patting her back gently as she was cuddled close to him.

She slipped in bed with a smile and planted a kiss on their daughter's head.

“Good night sweetie. I love you.” Bless told Catherine softly.

“She's finally asleep.”Drew smiled telling his fiance that Catherine was calm and deep asleep.

“Yeah she is plus she was cranky earlier and I think you patting her back also helped.” She told him softly with a smile.

“I think we better get some shut eye. I know we're both tired too after the show.” Drew yawned sleepily feeling tired after the show and saw how tired his fiance looked too.

“Yeah you're right plus Al will soon be up for a feeding in the middle of the night if he wakes up.” She agreed since she knew their son too would wake up to feed him if he woke up later.

“Good night hon. I love you.” Drew gave his fiance a kiss.

“Good night sweetie. I love you too.” Bless smiled softly at him after breaking their kiss as she faced him while also holding their daughter. The two finally fell asleep slumber that evening as soon as their heads hit the pillow.

The next morning Bless was the first to get up when she saw Drew's side of the bed was empty and Cat was nowhere to be seen as well as Alex. Getting up from bed, she changed into a pink sweatshirt and pajama track pants and made the bed before slipping on her slippers on to make her way out of the room to make her way downstairs to hear chattering from the kitchen.