Abandoned Baby Chapter 115

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 115

When Bless, Catherine,and Randy got to the Georgia Dome Bless became nervous and her heart was pounding in her chest so hard she felt like she was going to pass out.

“Randy, stop.” Bless told him taking a breather as she leaned on one of the equipment crates.

“What's wrong?”

“I just need a minute...”

“Unca Wandy, what's wrong with momma?” Catherine asked concerned for her mom.

“Nothing baby. Let me take care of your mom first okay. Just stay here beside me Catty.” Randy told the little toddler as she nodded.

“Honey, you're not backing out of this are you?”

“No, of course not. I'm just nervous is all.” Bless told him she was fine but she just needed a moment to get herself together.

“Bless, I promised I wouldn't leave you. I'm right here okay?” Randy promised her as he took both her hands into her's.

She nodded trusting him taking his lead.

“Come on. Let's go inside.”

Randy took Catherine's right hand into his while taking Bless' left hand as she gave out a heavy breath as her heart pounded as they went inside.

“We'll get you to my locker room and settle you in before seeing Drew if he and the guys get here.” He led her to the locker room where she could have some privacy for a while.

“Do I look okay Randy?” Bless asked him just to make sure she look presentable enough when she was going to see the tall Scot.

“Honey, you look fine. Don't worry so much.” He reassured everything was fine and she looked presentable with what she was wearing.

“Don't worry momma. You still pwetty.” Catherine comforted her mommy giving her a hug.

“Thank you baby.”

Randy could see Bless looked nervous as she sat there with her hands shaking and he didn't blame her one bit. He felt bad for her as he watched her at the corner of his eye as Catherine was trying to comfort her mother which he thought was sweet.

“Momma it going to be otay. Dada still wuv you.”

“I hope you're right baby.”

“I wuv you mommy.” Catherine told her as she gave her mom a hug and kiss.

“I love you too baby.” Her mom smiled and hugged her daughter close feeling the sweet comfort from her.

“Baby, do you want anything to eat?” Randy asked as he got up from his seat before he went to get something to eat from catering.

“No thank yew Unca Randy. I have cereal momma brought.” Catherine reassured she was fine.

“Okay.”

“Bless, what about you, are you hungry?”

“No, I'm okay thanks Rand.”

“Okay, if you need me, here's my number. Just don't leave the room without me.” He wrote down his number to put in her new cellphone as she nodded as he left the room to go see if anyone was around.

As Randy arrived in catering, he saw a few people here and there gathered in cliques talking or laughing and getting together strategizing for the evening's show.

“Hey Randy, why don't you come sit with us?” A familiar voice was heard which was his best friend John Cena who was sitting with Kofi Kingston and Punk seeing Randy grabbed his food when he saw John and the guys waving to him as he went over to them.