Abandoned Baby Chapter 190

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 190

A few days later Drew, Bless, and the kids were on the road with Drew since everybody missed them. Carla decided to go with them since she had some off time from school and could help babysit the kids while on the road.

When they got to the hotel, Carla helped with the kids and put their luggages before putting stuff in smaller bags before they had to go to the arena.

As soon as they arrived, Drew helped Bless out before helping her get the babies out. They then got the bags out of the trunk.

"Come on sweetheart." Carla got Cat out of the car before the little one bounced on her back for a piggyback ride.

"Giddy yap Tita!" (Aunty) Catherine giggled as the couple smiled at them as they helped each other get the kids out and put them in the stroller and carried their bags.

Entering the arena, Drew got his family a backstage pass from security.

They walked the hallways of the arena greeting their road family.

"Unca Phil!!!" The two year old happily cried when she seen the StraightEdge Superstar.

The pipebomber smiled. "Hey Kitten!" He scooped up the toddler and hugged and kissed her as she squealed in laughter.

"My you have grown into a big girl." He smiled looking at her.

"I am a big girl Unca Phil." She told him sweetly.

"Are you with your mommy and daddy?" He asked the toddler.

"I wit mommy, daddy, my Aunty Carla, Awex, and Bella."

"Is that right Kitten?"

"Yeah. This my Aunty." The toddler told him telling him about her Aunty who smiled at the tattooed man.

"Hi." Carla greeted the Superstar with a warm smile.

Phil extended his hand out to the young girl.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you, I'm Phil Brooks aka CM Punk but you could call me Phil or Punk if you prefer."

"I'm Carla Gonzales but you can call me Car for short." The young teenager smiled sweetly at the Straightedge man.

"You have a pretty name." Phil mentioned with a soft smile.

"Thanks."

"Are you here with Bless and Andrew?"