Chapter 14: Take me out?

I walked into 1st hour math on Monday, wishing I could crawl into a hole. I knew I'd have to face Sam, but I didn't want to. My emotions were everywhere, and no amount of thinking could prepare me for having to talk to him.

I set my books down on my desk, and sunk into my seat, putting my head down onto my desk. Feeling the tears start to wet my face, I shook my head, and quickly wiped the tears from my face, "I'm okay," I said to myself. I sighed as the bell rang, pulling my head up and tried to give my full attention to the class

Math seemed to go by super slow, the only thing on my mind was Sam, but finally the bell rang to let us out. I slowly walked to my locker, books in hand. I got to my locker, which happened to be right next to Santana. Of course she was there, I started to gather my books, trying to keep myself from bitch-slapping her.

But of course she had to speak, "Did you enjoy storming out of the party?"

Enraged, I opened my mouth to say something, but was cut off by an arm around my waist and the sweet familiar voice I knew so well saying, "Santana you are part of the reason for all the drama this weekend. So why don't you leave my girlfriend and I to talk?"

"Girlfriend?" She snapped, "I don't see that prized ring on her finger."

My mouth dropped. "That's none of your business, but maybe if you wouldn't of taken advantage of me... there still would be."

She just stood there with that famous evil Santana grin for a few seconds until she turned, flipping her hair and strutting away.

I turned towards Sam, looking up at him, "I'm still not happy with you"

He sighed, "I know and I'm sorry. I am so so sorry. I can't believe I did that, I'm so mad at myself. I love you so much, not her. You, I want you"

I nodded, "I love you too..."

He smiled and I saw tears start to fill his eyes. I quickly wrapped my arms around him, and he held me close, crying into my shoulder.

"Sam please don't cry" I said, looking up at him and holding his face, using my thumb to wipe away his tears.

"I just can't believe that I did that... I'm so stupid! I never meant to hurt you, how can you even take me back?! I... I-" He was crying so hard that he couldn't speak anymore, tears ran down his face and he held me tighter, until he stopped, "How am I ever gonna make it up to you?"

I smiled, running my fingers through his hair, "take me out?"

A smile lit up his face, and he laughed, "Deal. Tonight?"

"Hmm, let me think... Yes," I said, smiling.

As the minutes bell rang, Sam leaned in to kiss me. I quickly kissed him and turned to grab my stuff from my locker.

"I gotta go, I'm gonna be late," I said, starting to walk away.

"I'll pick you up at 7!" He yelled down the hallway.

Laughing, I wiggled my butt in response, then turned around and blew a kiss into the air, mouthing "okay."

~~~~~
GUYS! I'm back! Sorry for another short chapter. I have another one in the works right now. It just would be too long if I combined them together. I'm starting to feel a little bit better, so hopefully I'll be writing more.
-Warmhugs28