He pauses and my ears yearn for more, the rasp of his voice soothing me. His rings scraping against the skin of my neck.

"- You made all the light in me as bright as nobody ever could. I lost my sanity a long time ago, voices appeared in my head and never was there a solution. You were the cure, the solution. The love of my live. But as I feared nothing is there to help me. The darkness spreads."

My head shakes violently and his hands fall off my face. My eyes are full of tears and his are too.

"No, no! Harry what are you saying? We can still save you!"
His hands wipe away my tears while he shakes his head. The loving of his eyes never leave me and the next thing he says is what is true.

It is what our end will be.

"Go now June. Let the voices in my head make the decision for me, as they always did. They will never surrender, never."

"No! Harry please!"
I cry out loud and when my hands are on his face again, the door of the room is being pushed open.

The force making the thing collide with the wall and a loud bang is being heard, scaring the both of us.
People walk in and surround us, everything happens in a blur and before I know it, Harry kisses me and the touch of his hands leave me.

Our eyes lock for the last time and the green held me for their last time. People drag me away without hurting me physically. Mentally I break down and I know this is how we will end.

The door falls close and the last quick glance of the man I love will always be present in my mind. The carressing of him with just touch is printed in my memory.

Harry is no more in my life and now I know it is for sure. The light in my life is gone and as the officers around me move me further away from him, I feel my heart dying more and more.

Their voices are somewhere but my mind is not in the state to fully understand them. My body shakes violently and the air leaves my lungs without entering again.

The rapid rhythm of my breathing is controlling the lack of energy and before I know it, my head collides with the floor.

Black spots dominate my vision and when they take over completely, the world escapes me and I fall in a black hole without escape.

°

Peep. Peep. Peep.
Those annoying sounds enter my dream and I frown, because the sound of them is getting on my nerves. My dream is slowly falling apart, I think because something pulled me out of my slumber.

My eyelids slowly part and that is when I am met with an awful bright light, it hurts my eyes and they blink a couple times before they are used to it.

Peep. Peep. Peep.
The sound continues and I look around to see a machine connected to my body, making the annoying noises and I desperately want to shut it off.

Looking around the room I immediately know I am located in a hospital. My eyes grow wide and my body struggles to sit straight.

Harry, Harry, where is he? I need to go to him, I need to see him. My breath is going more rapid and the machine starts to annoy me even harder, when the volume and speed of the sound turns up.

Doctors, one men, one woman, enter the room and they push me down on the bed. Their faces with worry and eyebrows knitted together. Trying to push them off of me, my body is too weak, so I surrender.

"Miss, you need to calm down for your own sake," the woman says. Her smile reaching me and her eyes try to comfort me in a way.

"I need to see him..I-I,"
my whisper slowly fades when I remember everything that happened. They pulled us apart and now for good. Our goodbyes are made.

"You have to calm down. Your panic attack was this time severe."
The men, the name Doctor Harrison labeled on his jacket, informs me.

"Your heartbeat imcreased so much you could not take it anymore, so you passed out. Afterwards you hit your head and that may have caused a tiny concussion."

Their eyes scan me for any reactions, but I could not care less. I have lost the one I love, the one I cherish and adore. Nothing can destroy me more, than our seperation already did.

I lost Harry and I am afraid for when the destructive news will come to me.
And it will, because he was so lost in his mind and beaten body, so pained. I am afraid Harry will not last long and there is nothing I can do anymore.

They will all try their hardest to keep us apart. No matter what.

•////

So new chapter! Hope you liked it. Would love to hear your thoughts, so share them! Thank you for reading once again, and ofcourse still being here. Vote, comment and share.