“Thanks Liam.” she says while smiling and hugging him back.

I see one of the girls Ariana has brought with her says something in Ariana’s ear.

“Oh! Yeah, yeah, sorry, this is Cher and Selena.” she says to the boys.

Liam and Selena are eyeing each other down in a really awkward seductive way and it takes a lot for me not to just yell “just fuck each other already.” Zayn and Cher are talking to each other about who is a better brand Nike or Adidas, I think that is really fucking stupid to be honest. Me and Ariana are talking about what we are. I don’t know what she means by that but I’m guessing it's about our relationship.

“So do you want to be official now? I mean I thought we were already a couple but I guess not.” I say with a smirk.

“No, I mean we were going out with each other but it just wasn't confirmed in my mind. But now I’m ready for a real relationship.” she says while grabbing my upper thigh.

“Ooooh, Ariana, baby steps we need to take baby steps.” I say while looking down at where her hand is. I only say this because he slightest touch makes my bulge stand out even more against my tight black skinny jeans, if you know what I mean.

She quickly moves her hands in embarrassment and says sorry. Who am I kidding, I don't even want to take baby steps after that kiss we had at the theater.

“No, it’s okay, don’t be embarrassed I liked it right there.” I smirk and she gives me a tight hug.

Dave has left after he saw we have left him out. I really don’t know why he didn't invite his girlfriend here with us. She must of been busy or some shit.

“Me and Selena are going to go.” Liam says while grabbing Selena’s hand.

Ariana and Cher both look at Selena and give her a “What?!” look, Selena nods in return. I hear Ariana say text her as Selena and Liam walked out the door.

“I can see him fucking her later on tonight.” I say to Ariana as I take a sip of my drink.

“Stop it!” She says and playfully slaps my shoulder.

“What?! You know its true!” We both share a laugh.

Me and Ariana look over to Zayn and Cher. they are still arguing over which brand is better and why. I don't know who is on which side but all I know is that Nike is way better than Adidas.

“What a stupid conversation.” I say while rolling my eyes.

“I know right!” she says laughing.

15 Minutes later me and Ariana are having a really good laugh about how drunk a couple is and how they are fighting with each other. Cher and Zayn left after they both got bored. Liam texted me saying him and Selena are having a really good time, he said wanted me to tell Ariana thanks for bringing her to meet him but I don’t.

“Where do you want to go from here? Its only 10:45.” I ask.

“Um, I don't know, to your place I guess.” she replies.

“Someone is moving a little too fast for baby steps.” I joke.

“Shut up!” she does that cute arm swat she does for the 15th time tonight.

“As much as I want to take you home with me, I can’t.” I sigh.

“Why? What’s wrong?” she asks.

“My dad is probably fucking some whore in my house right now and I don’t want to have to curse him out in front of you.” I say looking at our intertwined hands.