Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Harry's P.O.V

It's been about a week since me and Ariana's...date? I don't know but it sure was great. We had a really good time and her mother seems to like me. I really like her, so why not ask the question now? Should I ask her out or wait a little more? Me and Ariana have known each other for quite sometime now. She and I know a bit of personal information on each other and that's a good first step right? Being able to trust someone before being in a committed relationship?

My mind is stuck between not wanting to ask her out because of rejection, I don't function very well with rejection, and wanting to ask her out because I really like her and she's so beautiful. As my mind is in a fucking stir I hear Jason call out for me and I am up on my feet in seconds.

"Harry, Harry!" Jason, is yelling really loud.

"I'm right here, Jason." I roll my eyes and enter his room.

"What is it that you want so much that you have to scream your lungs out?" I say while leaning on the side of the door.

"Can you turn the tv on to my favorite show?" He is pouting, wow. Are you serious?

"Now Jason, you know that show only comes on in the morning not at 9:00 at night. What you want to watch is not on tv, ok? Now got to bed." I close the door before he can say anything.

As I walk into my room I hear my phone ring and I am quick to answer hoping it is who I think it is.

"Hello?" I say with a smile. I didn't even check to see who it was.

"Did you not look at caller ID?" It's my good friend, Dave.

Dave is my good friend from high school and we have been friends since freshman year. He is the closest friend I've had besides Liam and Zayn. He was there for me when my mom died, he has been there when I was going through a rough depression, he was there when I wanted to kill myself, so, he is basically family. He was here when my dad was turning to alcohol and wasn't even thinking about me at all.

"Oh, hey, Dave, I thought you were someone else. How's it been? I havent seen you in ages." I say.

"You know how it is with this business. I get really busy sometimes and we have to be on it like that." He chuckles.

Dave works at Apple Inc. and I know how busy they can get.

"Yeah, I understand man." I say.

"I wanted to ask you something. You know Kacey? The one I've been telling you about, you've met her before."

"Yeah, I remember her. What about her?" I ask.

"Well me and her are planning on moving in together and I was just asking, what would you think of that?"

I don't know why he's asking me this, I guess because we are like brothers and we are suppose to look out for each other, but it's not like they are getting married anyway.

"You and her seem pretty in love. I think that would be a good step in you guys relationship." I say with a smile.

"Ok, thanks man. I have to go I'll call you later." He rushes his words.

"Alright, later." I hang up first.

I toss my phone onto my bed and take my clothes to take a shower. When I walk in the bathroom I see a thong on my bathroom floor and I instantly get pissed.

"Fucking whores." I curse under my breathe

Just thinking of my dad and mom together makes me sick. The thought of how my dad doesn't seem bothered to sleep with random woman and how he doesn't even think about my mother makes me sick. Does he love, or loved, her, should I say?

He is just so broken he doesn't want to get fixed, all he wants is sex and alcohol - his two favorite things in the world right now. He doesn't even care for me and my brother. I am the father basically, I take care of myself and Jason. He needs to be there for Jason because once he gets older what will he remember of his father?

He will remember his father being his brother and that's something I don't want. I try to get off the subject of the drunken asshole by stepping into the hot shower and closing my eyes.

....

Ariana's P.O.V

"Ariana!! Your voice really is great, you sound like a little baby Mariah!" My friend Cher says.

Cher and I have have been friends since fifth grade, she's like a sister to me. She was there when my mom and dad were fighting all the time to comfort me and she was there with me while they were breaking apart which resulted into a divorce. I really love her so what ever she says I take to heart, like real sisters would.

"I know I'm good like that." I say in a fake cocky way.

"Whatever." She says while playfully shoving me.

Me and Cher are interrupted by a phone call and I look at the person calling, it's my mom.

"Alright, I'm coming home now, mom." I say to my mom, who sounds kind of antsy.

"Later Cher, I have to go my mom needs my help around the house because we have guests coming over." I say with a flat tone.

"Ok later. Love you."

"Love you, too."

....

A.N.

I know this chapter is kind of a filler, but there is surely more to come. This is ust a setup for the future. Who do you think is Ariana's guests? I'm excited to find out. Thanks for so many reads and votes, keep up the awesome work. Vote, share, comment, and follow our Instagram @ learningtolovefanfic

Love you guys tonssssss .xx