Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Ariana’s P.O.V

“So are you two like, a thing now?” Cher asks.

2 weeks have past since me and Harry’s date, but more importantly, the kiss. That kiss changed the way I feel about dating completely. After that kiss I started thinking, am I ready for a relationship? Harry is so sweet to me, I think I am ready for a committed relationship with him. We’ve been texting constantly, and occasionally called each other, we’ve both been busy with our shoots that it’s hard to meet up sometimes.

“Yeah, I think we are. I hope we are.” That last part wasn't supposed to come out.  

“Awwww, you really like him don't you? Is he that charming? Maybe I will have to meet him for myself.” she says while laughing.

I pull out my phone and show her a picture of Harry I took of him laughing off guard at the restaurant on Mother’s Day.

“Oh my god!” she says while snatching my phone to look closer.

“Is he even real?” She says while in shock.

“Yes, he is real and that is ALL me.” I say with confidence.

“Oh so now you want to claim him so proudly but minutes ago you were just saying you “don't know about your guys’ relationship.” she says and shoves me lightly on my side.

I take my phone back and see I have a text from harry.

*hey you want to hang out with me liam, david, and zayn?*

I never really got to meet Dave, but from what Harry has told me about him he seems pretty nice. I've met Liam and Zayn before, quite a few times actually.

*Ummm.. sure but don't you think it will be a bit awkward that I’ll be the only girl there?*

*Yeah i guess but you’re MY girl so dont worry about that* he sends a with a heart emoji.

Harry is the only boy who can make me blush the way I do. He is so sweet and cute.

*Awwwww but can I bring some friends myself?*

*Yea but make sure its only 2 more girls because Dave is already taken and we don't need his girlfriend popping out of a bush and finding him with a girl.* Harry sends with a laughing emoji

*lolwill do see you later* I add a kissy face emoji for measures

…….

Harry’s P.O.V

“So is Ariana as sweet and sexy as you explained?” Dave asks.

“Oh yeah mate, she is a hot little thing. Just wait until you see her.” Zayn says.

“Hey, you two need to watch it, that is ALL me.” I say while scolding them playfully.

“She really is a keeper, isn’t she?” Liam says.

I avoid his question turn my head to the door, walking in I see Ariana and 2 other girls. My heart stops when I see her. She’s as beautiful as she was the first day I saw her, if not, she’s even more beautiful, and I can't take it. I turn my head back at the boys and Dave’s mouth looks like it’s watering. I can tell his question from earlier was answered at that moment, so I nudge him to let him know he needs to keep his eyes on his girl and not mine.

“Ariana, you look beautiful as always.” Liam says while standing up to hug her.

I don’t know why Liam is being so nice to her lately. Well, he has been the nicest one out of me and Zayn, but it’s pissing me off.