JESUS VISITED A BUSY MAN! (A quick DREAM with an urgent message!)

January 12,2018
THE LORD JESUS VISITED A BUSY MAN! (A short dream)

(Dear Readers, I want you to know that Ive got a lot of dreams from the past 2 yrs, I want to honestly announce that I am still working on it and praying for a lot of Confirmations; if I got enough time and would hear God's go signal, would probably share it later or sooner,,.Please bear with me, but this dream is URGENT! this is a quick dream, but it could change the way you see Jesus!!)

This morning, I dreamt Jesus in a pure white robe without seeing His face,( he looked manly) appeared in a room with few people working inside. I heard a radio playing an old worldly music and I saw He was irritated. (I saw His gestures)

He continued walking towards where I am standing, but He turned to a man who is busy doing something.
Nobody could see Him except me. Until the Lord approached this man, he was busy and can't see and hear Him.

Jesus picked up a Bible, (it was my bible, it literally looked like mine!!!) and he made a hand gesture pointing at the cover, in my spirit I understood what He meant:
"This is your sheild to everything, through this I will speak! You must read this everyday!"
It looks He was talking to me.

And then Jesus turned and got nearer to the busy man, He whispered something on his ears and laughed, but the Lord noticed that this man could not hear him!! Jesus in this dream was so manly, He could walk and He was in a body, a solid form like you and I! I can't see His face, yet I knew in spirit that He got sad and disappointed to this man.

And then I got awakened, the vision ended!

**SEEK JESUS! HE LONGS FOR YOU!!! HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH AND HE WANTS TO SPEAK TO YOU AND I! READ THE BIBLE AND SEEK HIS FACE!!!!HE HAS SO MANY THINGS TO TELL!!!

To God be all the glory.

"Therefore the LORD will wait, that He may be gracious to you; And therefore He will be exalted, that He may have mercy on you. For the LORD is a God of justice; Blessed are all those who wait for Him."
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭30:18‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

"The king answered Daniel, and said, "Truly your God is the God of gods, the Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, since you could reveal this secret.""
‭‭Daniel‬ ‭2:47‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

"Seek the LORD while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near."
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭55:6‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

*FOR MORE BIBLE REFERENCE, OPEN UP YOUR BIBLE AND GOD WILL SPEAK!!