Chapter 12

Jayla Pov

I woke up to a thrusting pain in my head. The feeling of sweat running down my face and heat everywhere around. A taste of blood in my mouth and watery eyes. Pain aroused my entire body while I was being held hostage.

"Cling - cling" the chains knocked with every movement I did.

Someone stood in the dark and said

"Lil Guh, move again and make another sound in this bitch."

"Why me! You beat the fuck out of me , holding me hostage , and treating me like hell. What for. If its shit you got with my pops well there my pops."

He walked out the dark and

"POw" he slapped me. The taste of bloods was fading while I talk but came back stronger when he slapped me. Blood ran out my mouth and a cheeks grew with such pain.

I pulled on the chains and he came closer to me. He stood in front my face And I kicked him straight in the balls. He crouched down then I kicked him in the face. Then he stayed down there for a while so I kept kicking him over and over again. He was screaming then tons of men came rushing in with big guns. I mean choppas , AK 47 , Mac 10, machine gun , 4'5 with a clip && a shot gun yeah dude all those big guns. Then the one guy that sounded like an island dude that was holding the 4'5 with the clip head butt me and I passed out . Not completely just at a point I felt paralyzed but could hear everything and feel.

" Take her to the ISO room and chain her to the chair. Leave her in nothing but shoes , panties and bra!"

"Boss she like 13, 14 , 15 and you tryna get down with her. Man you gotta be lacking at home."

"Jeremy I'm fucking your mama for the crack she doing erryday. Make another joke so I can fuck her for the money to bury you today!"

"Hold up! Hold up! Boss you gotta phone call!"

"Who that!"

"I'll Guh's father!"

"Take her away and do what I said !"

Then I was taken away. Carried by his guys to the room where he calls ISO! In general ISO means lock down. I'm about to locked down an left in panties bra and sneakers. what if I'm about die. I never got to tell Jordan how I felt. I never got to curse out jaDah and Alaya for not telling me anything. I never got to apologize to father correctly for treating like something else.

"She awake?"

"Nah, she ain't even moved a bit. Boss I think Island Boy Cruz knocked her Over the head a lil' to hard. He prolly knocked her out DEAD!"

"Don't say that because she's bait to bring her father in close to kill his ass and take out the streets!"

"Make sure she wakes up!"

I started opening my eyes to see I instead of hearing . Basically my dad is putting me In Danger with his cooperation of drug. He thinks I'm bait to what is to come of my father. Of all the years I've lived with my father , he had never put me in danger like this before.

"Aye you up"

I didn't answer. I kept bobbing my head and shutting my eye.

I was lifted from the chair and hanged by chains.

"What do I have to do to make this torture stop!"

"Nothing!"

I was then stripped naked of the rest clothes I had on.

"Dad!"

I heard a deep voice but familiar. I would react to it but I was worthless. I couldn't move. I had no power in me. I was treated like old bait.

"Gordon , who the fuck let you this far in the Brick Mansion!"

"Dumb ass De'Von. I need that money today and Mama said she ain't giving me shit. So I came here. I need that money."

"Ok, go in the office and take out a stack in the draw .!"

"Dad who's is that!"

"Gordon leave now!"

"Dad I go school with that girl. She is the one that fought my squad and beat the shit out of Georgina, Michael , michii , Dream, YaVaughn , and me. !"

"Leave G !"

Then I heard the marching footstep go out the door.

He starts whispering in my ear then

"Ahhhhhh"

"Stop "

"No"

I screamed .

Vote

Comment

Share