Chapter 2

Kyle Pov ( Jayla's Father)

Oh how could jayla feel that way. I don't believe she would think I put Cameron before her. She is the oldest and will always. He drives to school because his mother lets him and ion wanna let jayla drive to school and some shit happen.

If she don't know I'm a real concerned father. Even when I'm at work and she up in this big house all alone I think about her and only her. Not even her mother care that much about her and I'm Foreal . Her mother care about her other family and her herself the most. When people ask her she say I only have 2kids . I say I have 1 jayla. Jayla is the love of my life and I want her to know that. From now until a real man gets her heart. When a nigga break the heart that belongs to me I will break him. That's how much I love that girl. It takes any man to have sex with a woman and get a child but it takes a real man to raise that child and surely I am that real man . I'll give jayla anything she want but she just gotta ask. I don't read minds and I sure cant teleport because everywhere she go i'll be teleporting right behind her. Jayla don't ask ,she just assume and I can't stop her from assuming because she is her own person you know . I love her and i'll will always but she just gotta ask because its that simple.

Early this morning we had an argument because I didn't let her drive. I can't because I think about her and her security all the time. I knows she upset so i'll try to make it up to her . Last week I was at The trap house with Aralyn ( jayla's mother) and we was talking. Since we dont actually tend to jayla like real parents like we did before , Aralyn will run the trap house and i'll take jayla , Alaya , && Jayda plus their fathers to a father and daughter dance at this beautiful place name "Atłantic Bręęže". I know she's really close to them so I Told their father to come since their fathers work for me . All of us actually go through the same shit with these girl. Any who I plan to pick them up after school and take them to Kyla (Dress Stylist) and get them a dress. Take them to do their hair and shit that they might wanna do. I Hope and pray that she actually acknowledge the fact that I wanna do this to get close to her like the father I was before!

Vote

Comment

Share