Chapter 5

Alaya Pov

No lie thou, I never knew Jayla could throw down like that. she pretty much surprised me. Jaydah and I tried to take her off Georgina or to JayLa rainbow fish but she too strong. Then Jordan fine ass just grab JayLa and dragged her off Georgina . From what I saw Georgina got trashed! Kill! Whatever you say when your ass got whooped! But ion understand why they fight! She came and touch jayla's head then Jayla ended up on the ground and boom she got trashed! Not a scratch on Jayla but on rainbow now, lip burst, nose bleed, tons of scratches, weave bailed on her, mouth bleed and shit. JayLa did put in work! I pray for George of the Gina jungle!

Jordan Pov

I see why her dad told me he gotta fireball as a daughter. I was puzzle until I saw what she did Gordon's girl . It was funny until jayla didn't wanna come off her. Her two best friends tried to get her off but Dahm she held her grip. She even dragged out Gordon girl weave! Man that shit look like a African child's head. The struggle was really under there. I know Gordon was embarrassed at that sight .

When the fight was over another girl came up to jayla and said "oh so you bad now!"

Jayla stared at her and said " ahdeajah ,we just had a fucking argument and you want this ass whopping now!"

The girl replied" try me!"

In no time jalya was on that girl stomping the hell out of her. The girl screamed and screamed for help but I let them fight because she came her to look for what she want from jalya. JayLa dragged that girl all around like a garbage bag. jayla had serious grip on her. I was not getting in any cat fight to get scratched. not gonna happen.

Then jayla let go and said " go tell your mother now!" Jayla snatched her bag and walked off. By the look of it she was pretty mad . Jaydah , Alaya and I ran after jayla but to late we lost her. We split up to find her. I looked! I walked pass a bathroom hearing little sniffles so I walked in. I saw jayla on the ground crying. Jay! What's wrong I asked her.

"Have you ever had that feeling you were dead or never even born?"

"No!!" I said sitting on the ground next to her

"Well I do and a lot! I'm tired of being the oldest child and having to be treated like an adopted one. The girl I just whooped was my sister from mother side! My mother gave up on me and the only thing I have now is my father. I react a certain way with him so he don't leave but ion care! In no time i'll have nobody!" She said crying her eyes out.

I wiped her face and kissed her cheek! I don't know what to tell her because I have never had that feeling. Never had that mentality! I just wrapped my hands around her and rock her. I do that to my little sister when she cries.

I do know her father loves her thou because that all he ever talks about .

Jaydah Pov

Jayla whooped her ass ! Yeah sister like do that at home . She came in pretty strong to jayla though. First an argument , then Georgina came, fought jayla got whooped and them ahdeajah came and got her ass whooped. Real embarrassment!

After the fight jayla ran off. Nobody could find her and pretty much I have gave up on looking. I sat in the court yard and waited but nobody came back so I still waited.

I texted jayla and Alaya but no-one answered. I got tired of being alone and plus I had to use the bathroom. I walked to the nearest bathroom but I waited outside for a while. I was getting ready to P myself so ran in the bathroom.

"OMG, no"

Vote

Comment

Share