Wrong Thing !

Prolouge :

Hey y'all I'm jayla Elllece Donnavan. I got two best friend and i call them my sisters because I hate the ones my mother and father got with their ex-Spouse. Their names are:Jadah Savanna lee and Alaya Mariah Morris.

We been friends since the 6th grade. They were the first two people to acknowledge and greet a new student. I moved from the Virgin islands (STX) or St. Croix , when my dad lost his job. Well he quit because he didn't like it. he felt like it wasn't him. My mother thought since morgage wasnt really high and i barley knew people it was a fresh start in life to begin all over again. She freaking lied . I did knew people. Well somebody. He was like the only person who didn't had a problem with braces , Curley hair, kinda boyish , tough , mocca colored , && mid-thick. By mid-thick i mean 5'0 and not to skinny not to fat. His name is RayQuan Quincy . i was actualIy falling for him until i moved . Any who I was in between. When i first moved i thought i would have lived the same way. Being mistreated because of my looks. That's when i found out that the mother and father of mines inherited a new business call Drug Dealing so people kinda respected me because of both of 'em . I never thought my mother out of all people would been so tough. I mean yeah she a Strong woman but DRUG DEALING nah to big of a load to carry.

I respect her all the way but having one child who lives with her but still fussing about so many! I'm not a begging child. I don't even ask her for anything but she fussing about simple shits. No mean to brag but um this house is a 2 story house with half the rooms i don't neither do they sleep in. Its like about 10 rooms and only 3 are occupied. We got bathrooms we don't use. I'd say a bathroom in every room. i cant say i hate them but i hate the life I'm living . I gotta wake up everyday seeing guns but i can shoot one. Hearing cars but i cant drive any! THIS IS UNFAIR FOR A RICH DAUGHTER LIKE ME !

My parents now . when they met it was bad. Bad! Bad ! they the type of couple that sleeping with other folks and fussing but never sleeping with each other. DUMB DUMB DUMB! well my father has :1 girl and 1 boys with his ex -wife Carmen Saldaya. She beautiful but dramatic as hell. One time she came by the house and apparently her daughter look kinda like me so she call my dad saying how he gonna have a clone up in his house while his daughter there. I'm like bitch WTF! get a life. I'm his daughter too.

My mother now has 1 boys and 1 girls with her ex- husband Chris Gordon. Sexy man but just dumb. So basically they both got 2 kids with another spouse. My mother still fuck him (Chris Gordon) but lies to my dad and my dad still fuck that dramatic hoe (Carmen Saldaya ) and tell my mother straight to the face. AWKWARD. My dad kid names are :Cameron D., Cedejah D. and my mothers kids are :Ahdeajah G, && Adderen G. I'm so glad I'm the fucking oldest so i can get the fuck out of this house with this corrupted family. So so so so so so Corrupted. I can't say this but I wish I had my island life back. It's way better there than over here. It wasn't so corrupted after all. I love it and if it wasn't for mother ( Aralyn ) and father (Kyle) I would have still had that life I'm wishing for right now.

You probably wondering how they did the kids on the other hand thing. Well let me explain from beginning to end.

When we first moved from the island, Chris was our land lord. We was paying off for the land so we can start to build the house dad always dream of! Now while my dad out there in Atlanta searching for ways to pay the land lord my mother found her own way. She fucked the nigga and got pregnant. She lied to my dad and say she found a job and she had to go away for 10 months for training. By passing the morning sickness, my dad was all good with it. Chris was giving my mother money to fake the job when he's there with her by the way. They went to New Orleans.

10 months my mother away, my dad got lonely an attraction to Carmen. My dad would always take me to school and she was my teacher. He would let the principal watch me while he fucking the guts out of her in the janitor closet or sometimes in her class room! Can I hear Nasty. But that was his second child Cedejah. How he got Cameron was because he travelled to New york to meet my grandma without my moms and I . Apparently he met carmen Inna club. I was there with mama and my mother had no choice but to stay with horrible me.Well either way she was staying because my both grandparents from father side hates her so so much! He fucking her and my mother fucking Chris. I'm sleeping and my mother fucking Chris in the other room. She thought i was sleeping but I wasnt,i heard errythang! When my dad left New York and he got a call from Carmen saying " I'm pregnant and its your baby!" he had no choice because it was his. My mother got pregnant also at the same time with carmen and now lying to my dad saying she has a tumor in her stomach while she pregnant. My dad shipped her to Atlanta to fake take care of the tumor and she got the kid.OOh cameron and adderen was born on the same day! She left two of them with Chris and left. My dad left two of the kids with Carmen and left. How my father found out about my mother other set of kids was was simple. When we took our lucky trip to New Orleans my mother wasn't quite smart. My mother was the typical bitch. She would leave my dad and I and go with Chris. That time my dad wasn't known already for the drug he was selling. So my dad was tryna reach my mom and she wasn't picking up or reply , so my dad went looking for her. He left me with Carmen older sister. On the search for my mom he came upon the car he rented her close to the mall. He stopped next to the car and parked up. He walked in the mall and saw my mother with Chris and 2kids calling her mommy. He walked up to her beat the shit out of her and Chris then threw the fact he got 2 kids with Carmen too in her face. Kicked her out and she found a way to come back in my dad an I lives. He hates her to let you know.

And Carmen and my mother was best friends and still is! Ooh and after the fact my dad bought a house for Carmen ad made her came to live Atlanta with his two kids! Next door to us while chis still lives next door to us.

BEWarE the drama is gonna be real drastic in this book!

Boy o boy. Such a way a cheat. Don't ever do this to your family. It's real bad to live with a monkey on your back and that's what my both parents are living with because they cheated lie and steal from each other and now there's no love within.

Living with a monkey on your back is simple, bad thing are gonna always happen to your particular family. Could be death, injured or anything bad! It's like karma or voodoo!