Chapter 26

Hey guys!!!! Nothing much to say. I just want to ask you one question and tell you one thing.
Question, Can you do me a favor and read my bff aab899's book. It's called I Am The Alpha. It's amazing in my opinion. She is an amazing writer.
Okay! The thing that I'm telling you is that I am slowly editing this book. So I looked at former chapters, I'm soo sorry at the little spelling mistakes that should have been fixed before I posted the chapters on here. I'm also adding things so if you find something that you didn't read before, that's the reason.
One more thing. So in spanish we are watching a movie. Me and my friend thought it'd boring movie. But guess what? It was one of my favorite movies of all time, Selina!!! How many of you love that movie? Well I do.
Anyway, on with the chapter.
***************************
Chapter 26
Cole pulled away from our kiss, looking over his shoulder and growling at the person that interrupted us. Glancing over his shoulder, I'm shocked to see a very tall familiar looking girl standing in the doorway. She had long jet black hair, icy blue eyes, and a large smile adorning her angelic face.
"Sandy!!!" I said with a gasp. It was her. "Is that really you?"
"Live and in person." Sandy said with a smirk.
"Smart ass." I exclaimed, pushing Cole off me and hopping off the bed. Running over to her, I threw my arms around her, giving her a bear hug that was so tight that if I hugged a human this tight, they would be crushed. As a werewolf, Sandy wasn't crushed. In fact, she chuckled and wrapped her slender arms around me. "Miss me much!"
I smiled. "Definitely!" I replied, squeezing her tighter.
You're probably wondering who the hell she is? Well, that's easy. Sandy is Sammy's older sister. A couple months after I met Sammy, she took me to meet her sister, Sandy. We instantly became best friends, closer then most people. A month before I helped Sammy escape, Sandy met her mate, Lucus. He was the warrior of a pack somewhere in Georgia. She moved to that pack and I haven't seen her since. I never thought about her because it hurt too much. I mean, we were almost as close as Sammy and I.
"How are you here?" Where's Lucus? How long are you staying? Did Lucus do anything to you. I swear, I'll kill him!"
"SHHHHH!!!" Sandy shushed, putting a finger over my lips. When I obeyed, she continued, "I am here because i drove here." I rolled my eyes at that sarcastic answer to my first question. But Sandy just continued, "Lucus is downstairs talking to Sammy. I'll be here as long as I want to be here. And, no.Lucus didn't do anything to me so you don't have to kill him." "Man. I was really looking forward to that." When Sandy introduced Sammy and I to Lucus as her mate, we threatened him that if he ever hurt her in any way, no matter the circumstances, we would murder him on the spot. No regrets either. He's been scared of us ever since. Their the sweetest pair of mates I have ever met, and I've met a lot of people.
"Excuse me, but who the hell are you?" Cole interrupted, walking up and taking me out of Sandy's grip. Wrapping an arm around my waist, he stared at Sandy with a questioning look.
"Sandy Peters. Who the hell are you?"Sandy replied, angrily staring at Cole's arm around my waist.
"Cole, alpha of this pack. Speaking of which, you're not in my pack. You said peters. Does that mean that Your Lucus' mate?" The questioning frown was gone to be replaced with a genuine smile.
Sandy gave him a Duh look, and looked over at me. "How dumb could a person get? Like seriously. I said my last name. Take a hint."
A glare was sent in her direction by cole. "I am alpha. You better start respecting me!" Cole snapped. I elbowed him in the ribs at the domineering tone of voice. Sandy never respected alpha's. Never. I guess growing up as a rogue can due that to someone.
"Sorry Alpha," Sandy spat. "I don't respond to you. But, I do have one important question."
"And that is?" Cole replied.
"Why do you have your arm wrapped around my best friend, practically sister' waist." I sent her a warning look, but she ignored me.
"He's kinda my mate?" I told her cautiously. I didn't know how she was going to take it. I should've told her. Long ago, but things came up and I never got to it.
"Oh, really. And why am I just finding out about this just now?" Sandy sent me a hurt look. "I thought I'd be the first one to find out."
The hurt look on her face shot spirals of guilt shooting down my spine. I'd always told her everything and clearly this had been a big thing for her.
"Things came up. I swear I was planning to tell you, but everything got in the way." I explained frantically. She'd never looked at me like that and I hated it more then anything.
"Oh yeah, like what? busy making out with you're mate. Chicks before dicks. That was our saying when we were younger right? What happened to that?" Now she was getting on my nerves. Jumping to conclusion.
"Look, Can we talk before you jump to conclusions?" I snapped, annoyed with her.
"Yeah, whatever. Where do you want to talk?"
"Um, Starbucks?" I asked, remembering that that was her favorite place to go when we needed to talk, and all together."
Sandy gave me an excited smile. "You remembered?"
I gave her the you're a dumb ass look and smiled. "Of course. How could I forget. We used to go there all the time."
I smiled at the memories that bombarded me. "Yep. Iced hot chocolate and chocolate cheesecake. Yummy."
That was always our order. Every single time. When Sammy tagged along, she got the hot chocolate, but a strawberry cheesecake instead of chocolate.
Turning to face Cole, I gave him a pleading look. "Can we go to Starbucks, please."
"What! Is he your dad now too?" Sandy asked sarcastically.
Ignoring that comment, I looked at Cole expectantly. "Fine. But you only have an hour and a half at tops. If you're not back by then, I'm coming to get you." Cole answered reluctantly.
Quickly pecking his lips, I turned, linking arms with Sandy. "Let's go."
Running down the hall, dragging Sandy behind me, I raced down the stairs and in to the livingroom. Levi Sammy and Lucus were sitting on the couch, eating popcorn and watching the last song. I grinned at Lucus. "Hey luky. Missed ya!" I dropped Sandy's arm and ran over to lucus, giving him a hug. He smiled wrapping his arms around me briefly before pulling away.
"Missed you to Emma bear." Despite the warning to not hurt Sandy, Lucus was like my older brother. He was so easy going that you couldn't help but like him.
"Kay peeps, we're going to Starbucks. Anyone wonna join." Sandy told the three of them, shooting them a questioning glance.
"Me and Sammy will." Levi said.
"And you luke.
"Nah. I'll go talk to the alpha. Catch up and all." Lucus responded, standing up and walking out of the room. When he passed Sandy, he quickly kissed her forehead as he passed.
She smiled dreamily for a few seconds, before turning towards us. "What are you all waiting for. Hop in the car. I want some Starbucks."
***
"Can I help you?" a tall blond guy asked, staring at sandy's chest. Ugh! The male population today! Is all they think about girls.
"Yes." Sandy snapped, "Two iced hot chocolate, one hot chocolate, one coffee, three chocolate cheesecakes, and one strawberry cheesecake."
"Okay. Your order'll be out in five minutes." Blondie said, still staring at her chest.
"Good." Sandy snapped. Turning around, she whipped the blond guy in the face with her hair, and stomped toward the nearest table. Laughing at the surprised look on the blond boys' face, we all followed her.
Sitting down, we were all still laughing. "It's not funny." Sandy snapped but even she was smiling a little.
"Yes it is and you know it." Sammy replied.
"Yeah, you should've seen his face. It was priceless." Levi joined in.
"I know." I said. "He looked like you just drove over his cat."
Her face got red with annoyance. "No it wasn't. If Lucus found out about this, that kid would've been killed."
"So... He isn't here. No one's gonna tell him. Right girls" Levi asked, looking at us.
We both shook our heads, still smiling.
"Anyway, emma, Can you explain why you didn't tell me about Cole?" Sandy asked, changing the subject."
I smirked at her. "Nice one. Trying to change the subject. It worked. Liv, Sammy. Can you help me explain to Sandman why I didn't tell her about Cole?"
****************************************************Hdo you like Sandy. I love her. So no one was right. I love writing her parts cause she acts like me.
Anyway, comment, vote, fan.
XOXO Bridgie