chapter 11 the run and encounter

Hello!!!!!!! My lovely readers. I relly love u all. So the addition is almost done. I finally have internet. It isn't an excuse, I know. But, I will try harder. I promise.
Anyway, on with the chapter.
*************************
Chapter 10

"I swear to the fucking Moongoddess, If you don't get up out of bed emma, I will drag you out by your hair and throw you in the snow!!!!!~!!! I groaned. Coles arms tightened around me and he growled.
"Leave her the fuck alone. She doesn't want to get up and she does not have to. Besides, I don't want to go to school today." Cole snapped angrily. I internally thanked him and breathed in his scent. It was woodsy and bitter, with a bit of spice. There was also a trace of strawberry mixed in. It was perfect.
"Jane had been trying to get me and Cole up for the last 20 minutes. It had been a week since the mat incident and they got along like long lost friends. Cole still didn't like Matt around me, but he would get used to it. I
It was now monday, and i did not want to get up for school and apparently neither did Cole. Jane was pissed to say the least. I didn't care.
"Maybe if you didn't stay up so long on your date last night, you would be able to get up this morning." Jane went on. It was true. Last night, Cole took me on a double date with jessie and her mate Jimmy. It was so fun. We went to go see the movie the hunger games. I loved that movie. It was great. Cole said it was to romantic and stupid and a waist of time. Dumb ass. Then, we went in to the woods and had a late night picnic without jessie and jimmy. After that, we stayed out staring at the stars, talking, and making out. It was the best date ever. We came back at 2 in the morning; lost track of time.
"Okay, we're getting up." I yelled to jane, detangling from the blanket and cole's arms.
"I don't want to go." Cole wined." I grinned at him. We're not going." I whispered quietly so Jane couldn't hear.
Cole grinned. "PPlanning on ditching, are we my innocent mate." Cole smirked.
I shrugged casually. "She won't leave us alone unless we get out of bed. I don't know about you, but i don't want to get thrown in the icey snow. So, get dressed. We're going on a run. I haven't let out my wolf since that day i got kidnapped." I explained.
Walking to my closet, I picked out a pair of long denim jeans and a flowy white teashirt, pairing it with a pair of nice warm ughs. I then threw my hair in a messy ponytail, applied some mascarra and chapstick, then grabbed my phone and purse from my bureau, i walked casually out of my closit and looked Cole over.
He was wearing a pair of cocky shorts and a white tea. He paired it with a pair of white sneakers and looked hot. How did he do so little and look so good. I would never compare to him. He was just that hot. I looked like a nerd compared to him.
"Come on." i said grabbing his hand and walking to the kitchen for breakfast. ***
I walked behind a couple of trees and took off my shirt to shift. I quickly disguarded my clothes and shifted to my white wolf. I had always loved my wolf form. I was a glimmering white. No other colors.
I walked out of the trees and looked at coles pitch black one. We were polar oppisites. He walked over and licked my cheek affectionately. I whined.
"What's wrong?"
"I'm so small compared to you." I answered him.
He chuckled and replied, "I'm and alpha. We're bigger than most wolves." I nodded and then with out warning, i took off in to the trees.
Cole barked after me an started to run after me.
We ran for a while and grew tired. Slowly, we walked to a stream nearby.
I took a drink and then suddenly, a wolf tackled me to the side. I yelped in supprise and cole growled in mennus. When i looked at the wolf on top of me, I froze.
Standing there, lips pulled back in a snarl, teeth beared at my mate, was no body else but alpha jackson.