Chapter 19 q

Yes! I updated today. Mental happy dance. Aren't you excited. So I've been getting a lot of comments. This is the reason why I decided to up date. Told you they helped. Plus, I feel really creative.
Anyway, on with the chappy.
chapter 19,
Where was I? I looked around myself confused. I was standing in the middle of a grassy meadow. The meadow was small, probably about 12 feet in diameter with trees surrounding it. There was a calm little pond in the center of it with a bench seated next to it. No one was around as far as I could see. I was completely and alone and had no idea how I'd gotten here in the first place. I walked toward the bench, taking a seat.
I couldn't remember coming here.
I tryed to mind link Cole but the link wouldn't work. Now I'm starting to panic. How am I going to get out of here when I don't even know where I am? And I can't even reach Cole. This is bad, really bad. I groaned out loud, holding my head in my hands. How the hell did I manage to get myself in to situations like this. The mystery of being me I guees.
Something cracked behind me, causing me to jump. I whirled around, coming face to face with a slender woman wearing a light green dress. She was a blond, with a pixy like frame, angelic facial structure, and pretty green eyes that twinkled at me like little jewels. I stared at her, trying to figure out who this woman was.
We stared at each other in awkward silence until she finally broke it. "Hello dear." Her voice was high pitched and completely feminine I didn't reply so she continued, "You're probably wondering who I am and where you are. Am I correct?"
I nodded. "How did I get here?" I was curious and this woman didn't look mean or cruel in any way.
"well, You're not really here. You're dreaming. But, as to the reason I brought you here, well, you'll find that out in due time."
"Okay? So what did you want with me?" She smiled and walked to take a seat on the wooden bench and stared at the little pond in silence.
I took a seat next to her, staring at the quiet pond. After a couple minutes, she replied to my former question. "Well this is going to sound crazy, but I'm a dream traveler. We travel to the minds of people with special abilities to warn of the upcoming problems or disasters that are coming their way." I stared at the crazy woman
"B-b-but I don't have any special powers!"
The lady smiled and replied "I know you don't yet. They come after you mate."
I looked at her "How do I know if your telling me the truth?"
"I can't sweetheart but I can tell you a little story."
I shrugged casually, "Sure, I'll listen."
"Okay, the year was 1995 and there was this young mated couple. They were Alpha and Luna of the strongest pack in the world, and were as happy as any mated couple could possibly be. The Luna had just recently found out she was pregnant with twin girls. She hadn't told her mate yet, because of the strange dream she had the night after about her daughters."
"The dream held another dream traveler who told the upcoming mother that her twins would be special. They would be the strongest wolves in the world, and would have a pure white coat. Their powers would be beyond any mythical creature ever to exist."
"But with power comes greed and responsibility. The dream traveler told the woman that there would be a great danger coming to her children. She told her that if the children's powers were discovered many weres would be after them. They would be in grave danger at all times."
"The dream ended there, but the mother, whose name was Alyssa, was terrified. She worried. how much pain and responsiblity would her twins go through? So she told her mate about her being pregnant and about the dream."
The woman's angelic facial structure contorted in to pain as she recalled what the father of the twins' reaction was. This story was definitely interesting and not what i had been expecting. "One question. Why are you telling me this?" I Asked.
The woman smiled at me and replied in a gentle voice. "I'm getting to that. Just be patient. So, continuing my story, Alyssa's mate was also worried. In fact, he was so worried that he kept Alyssa in the houst for most of her pregnancy. You see, he was worried that if she went out, she would be killed or something."
He sounded like such a sweet mate. "Alyssa tried to comfort him but he and his wolf were on protective mate and daddy mode and he wouldn't listen to her."
"Eventually, Alyssa's time to have the babies came and their birth was normal. Everything went back to normal until Alyssa and her mate Zach got another dream from the dream traveler. This time she had a suggestion for them. The dream traveler told them that if they wanted to keep their baby girls safe, then they would have to send them to an adoptive family. She also told them that the family that they sent the girls would have to be an omega. You see, omega's are the lowest of the low and no one would pay attention to the uniqueness of the children."
My eyes widdened. "They gave their children away."
The woman nodded. "They didn't have a choice. It was either that or let them die and Alyssa and Zach weren't going to let that happen. No, they didn't like it, but they had no choice. So, on the girls third birthday, they sent them to a friend of their's. He promised to protect them with his life and treat them like his own children. Alyssa and Zach warned their friend against telling the girls about them being adopted. They didn't want the twins to tell anyone by accident and the secret to be revealed."
That must have been hard for them. Giving up their only children so they wouldn't be killed. Talk about difficult. I don't know if i could do that. Maybe i could if i was put in to a situation like theirs, but i don't know. It sounds painful. "So what happened to the two children?"
"Well, they lived with their parents until their parents died in a rogue attack. Then they moved to Florda. In fact, To this very day, they don't even know about their powers."
"Okay, this was an interesting story but i still don't know how this applies to me. You never even told me the twins' names and thinking about it, what is you're name?"
Blondie smiled at me again. "You're right. My name is alyssa. And the twins are named Levi and Emma smith."
*****************************************************
Dun dun dun!
Shocked? How do you think Emma'll react.
Did you expect that?
Well I rather liked this chapter. Comment Vote and fan.
XOXO Bridgie