Damn. I've become a real cheeseball. What is this women doing to me? I used to fight people randomly and only cared about my friends, but now all I do is think about her and feel love, I should prank her this weekend. Yebin thought.

The girl knew she couldn't just let her class clown dorky self go to waste so she decided to continue on with pranking people as she used to always do, Minkyung was her target this time and it was going to take a lot of thinking on what to do.

"Are you okay?" Minkyung calls out.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine" Yebin assures.

"Okay, you were just thinking a lot so I had to make sure" Minkyung explained. Little did she know I was thinking up a plan that would revolve in me asking if SHE was fine. Yebin thought, The girl had a grin on her face the whole time.

When they sat down Minkyung looked in front of herself to see Jieqiong sitting straight a crossed her, phone in hand, completely silent. Minkyung stared for a little longer before she gasped deeply, Jieqiong stayed completely quiet.

"Jieqiong?" Minkyung called out, Jieqiong removed an ear piece and raised her eyebrows in response.

"Tilt" Minkyung said and gave the example of tilting her head to the right, Jieqiong followed and Minkyung gasped once more and held a hand over her mouth.

"You got laid??" Minkyung suddenly blurts out loud with a complete smile from ear to ear on her face, Jieqiong turned a bright red. She had a hickey on her neck that was in plain sight. Quickly Jieqiong placed her hand over the mark.

"With who?" Minkyung said, She wasn't surprised to hear the beginning letter n come out of Jieqiong's mouth, Minkyung started laughing hysterically.

"You two finally got down and dirty?! That took a while!" Minkyung says and continues to laugh.

"S-stop your attracting attention.." Jieqiong says out of embarrassment, Minkyung cleared her throat and looked at a group of girls who continued to stare at her.

"Why are you staring at me you Lesbian fucks. Mind your own damn business." Minkyung coldly said to the group of girls, immediately they all looked away out of fear.

"That was a bit harsh Roa" Yebin says.

"I'm not gonna let some random people stare at me. *in an extra loud voice* I already know I'm attractive."

This was one thing Yebin never understood. Minkyung was always brutal to people she didn't know, even if they were innocent, she would treat them like trash even if they were nice to her. All of her friends also went through this process.

"Is Nayoung here today?" Minkyung asked, As soon as Jieqiong nodded Minkyung ran for the hallways.

Great. What is she going to do this time. Yebin thought as she followed Minkyung from afar, Jieqiong walked besides her nervously. When Minkyung reached the classroom, Jieqiong began to run towards the door out of anxiety.