Chapter 8: Love

No ones POV

It was a rainy Sunday and everyone was preparing their clothes and mentality for school the upcoming next day, none of them were too thrilled to be going back to school, but this wasn't a problem to the girls, they were happier at school.

At school there was no worries about angry parents and no worries about simple things like chores, with the fact that they had six out of eight classes together, Minkyung and Yebin got to spend the whole day together without a care.

As the sun was slowly rising to start off the day, Minkyung turned on her phone to her cute good morning texts from Yebin, before they had realized each others feelings for one another, Minkyung had no clue Yebin was a romantic.

The texts Minkyung would usually get was the casual angsty Good morning beautiful, I hope you slept well and I can't wait to see you today love<3 it always placed an immediate smile on Minkyung's face to see how in love Yebin was with her.

In the morning, Minkyung would get ready for school and drive herself to Yebin's house and the two would enjoy a warm car ride to school together, with the exception of Siyeon in the car, of course Minkyung couldn't just pick up her girlfriend and leave her sister to walk in the rain.

They would all have a random discussion about school and make sure not to leave Siyeon out as a third wheel. In fact, Siyeon always made the chat ten times better with her cute outgoing humor that never failed to make anyone laugh.

When they reached the school grounds, Siyeon went along to finding her three main friends standing outside the school waiting, Sungyeon, Yewon, and Kyla. For Minkyung waited Nayoung and Jieqiong, and for Yebin waited Eunwoo and Kyungwon. They all had their different friend groups.

Each group had a name they were known by. Siyeon's group were the savage freshmen and sophomore mix, Yebin's was the crazy class clowns, and Minkyung's was the pretty group, when all of these groups combined it created the popular squad. The most well known and liked girls all together.

Today the actual squad only would sit together during breakfast or lunch, otherwise they were always separate. The reason for that was usually the Seniors and Freshmen didn't have classes together so they parted with the younger group.

On the way to the cafeteria, Minkyung and Yebin gladly held hands in the hallways of the school, they laughed to themselves about random jokes Yebin was cracking in the hall. They looked so opposite of each other that everyone thought of them of an even stronger couple than others.

Usually you would see things like a cheerleader and a football player, stereotypical stuff like that. But here they are, Minkyung known as the high school play girl an Yebin known as the class clown, two girls having a happy time together.

Others looked upon the opposite couple and began to wish they were the same, Minkyung and Yebin proved that love would find its way through complete differences, even if you start out as enemy's, like they did.

Minkyung knew what everyone was thinking, she was thinking the same way. Minkyung would've never thought of seeing herself with such a person as Yebin, but seeing that she felt happy with Yebin, Minkyung's love was only stronger.

Yebin on the other hand was only thinking about Minkyung, How beautifully Minkyung dressed today, how perfect her lipstick choice was, everything from head to toe was perfect to Yebin, and Yebin knew it couldn't get better than this.