snowball- Dustin

Ok I know this isn't a cast member on here or whatever but I'm doing this for 3 reasons...

1) Dustin's awesome
2) only one I can think of so far
3) when i watched the snowball part of ST i all felt sad Dustin got rejected and i got mad and wanted to ask him,didn't you? Right?

So this is why, so moving on here it is!

( warning: swearing)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking down the hall of Hawkins middle school. The school of hormones, perburty, and drama.

I was just an ordinary girl, well not really, I was the most popular girl in 8th grade and it sucked.

I'll admit it, I'm popular, but I don't really fit in because I'm different from other girls. Of course I have money and popularity but I don't have friends that don't use me.

I was lost inside my mind and didn't realize it but I fell to the ground. I looked up and their was him, the boy I loved since 2nd grade. Dustin Henderson. My friends tease me about liking nerds but that's me and they can fuck themselves.

"Oh Shit, I'm sorry" he said holding his hand out.

I grabbed it and he helped me up. I grabbed my bag which have fallen.

"I-its OK I wasn't paying any attention." I said with a smile.

He then smiled with was a bad idea because I could feel myself heating up, his smile was the best thing ever.

" I should of been paying attention also." He said.

" it's ok, s-so I'll be on my way n-now." I said walking past him. "Wait y/n right" He said grabbing my shoulder, "yes" I said. He smiled and walked away. "See you around.." He said.

~~~~~~ day before dance ~~~~~~~

I grabbed my dress and curled my hair.

Took me a bit to find a oldish dress

I got in my mom's car and we drove off to the school.

"You look beautiful dear." She said

"Thanks mom." I replied with a smile.

We stopped in the front of the school and I got out. I walked inside and their stood Nancy wheeler, I knew her because she's a very popular student.

I walked inside the gym and it was nice. Their stood alot of boys and girls, some dancing some sitting.

I walked over to the punch table while people complimented me and stuff. I couldn't deal with Alice and the rest of her Posey.
( I forgot the popular girls names so I'm calling her Alice)

As I did I seen Dustin walk in, he looked cute as hell (he did, I love his hair!!!) He walked to his friends who where just laughing and smiling.

Soon after that Dustin walked over to get some punch.

"Hey y/n, didn't know you'd be here." He said.

"Yeah, me neither." I chuckled.

"So what's up."

"Nothing just, drinking I winked."

" haha hilarious." He smiled.

" I got to go." He said going over to his friends. He looked over at the Alice and he walked to them. I think he was asking them to dance I thought it was cute but I got jealous, why not me!)

I felt bad, every girl didn't wanna dance with him, his smile turned to a frown, i got up and walked over to him.

"Hey Dustin."

"Hey y/n, so who'd you bring to the dance ." he asked.

"Um no one." I said

" well um do you wanna dance." He said.

"Um, yes I would love that."

I grabbed his hand and we got to the dance floor. I put my hands on his shoulder and he put his hands at my side. We swayed side to side moving along the slow music.

I looked up away from Dustin eyes and seen everyone looking at me.

Alice went by me and yelled at me.
"Y/n why the heck are you hanging out with this nerd, if you don't leave him alone then, then Ill have no Choice to kick you out of the group!)

"Alice just shut up i dont care, and Because I can, I don't want to be part of your slutty ass club with all your fake ass lies and shit." I said. "No shoo away you prissy bitch."

Dustin's face was holding inp a laugh, I could tell. I looked at him and laughed and so did he.

Alice walked away madly. And me and Dustin just cried out with laughter.

"Wow I didn't know you had that in you." He said.

"I bet you didn't know I had this in me either." I said pecking his lips with mine.

His face was as red as a tomato.

"Wow." He said.

I just laughed and we dance the whole night.

I loved this!!!!!!