carnival - jaeden 🎡

Me and the cast were going out to the annual (state) carnival because they didn't have to work.

Me and Sophia have been friends since childhood, and when she got the part for it she introduced me to the cast.

I've always had a crush on jaeden but didn't want to ruin our friendship we had, and we were super close since Sophia was always hanging out with Wyatt.

As we got to the carnival we all went on together on the rides, like the roller coasters, bumper cars, space ship, ect.

It was about 9 and it was getting dark we decided to split up for more 2 people rides or whatever.

"So it will be me and Jack, chosen and jermery, Wyatt and Sophia, jaeden and y/n." Finn said.
"We all meet back her at 11:30 before the rides close."

We all put our hands in.
" let's have fun! " we all yelled raising are hands up.
I grabbed Jaedens hands and pulled him to the roller coaster.

"Again y/n." He said. "Yes of course." I said smiling. We went in the middle because Jaeden didn't feel comfortable in the back or front. It was a short ride but so fun.

After that we went to win some prizes. Jaeden spend about $20 just to win me a teddy bear. I thought it was nice but I didn't want him to use alot of money on me.

"Jaeden you don't have to do this." I said. "Yes I do I need to get you this." He said. He gave the carni $5 and he hit the pin.
"Winner." The carni said. "Your prize." Jaeden grabbed the bear and gave it to me.

" aww thx jae jae." I said hugging him. I was a bit smaller than him and I could feel his heart beat. For some reason it was going Fastly.  I looked up and jaeden just stood their.

"A-are you alright." I said. "Y-yeah, c-can I tell you something y/n." He said. "Of course your my besty." I said. "That's the problem, I don't want to be friends." He said.

I felt my heart drop. "I want to be more than that." He said. " I would love that." I said.

I hugged him more and he hugged back this time. We ran to the last ride.
The ferris wheel. We got to the top and it was perfect. " this is beautiful." I said with a smile.

"Not as beautiful as you." He poked my nose. I smile and layed my head on his shoulder.

After the carnival it was 11: 25 so we left to meet up with everyone. It was the best day of my life and I couldn't be happier.