I Think I'm Going To Leave

Nash's P.OV.

Today we all needed to go to magcon.

I didn't really wanted to go but I did. The more I do magcon the more I don't really want to anymore.

I think I'm going to leave magcon I just don't know yet so I can't tell anyone.

Cameron's P.O.V.

Something is not right with Nash, he doesn't want to do magcon anymore. If Nash doesn't do magcon I don't think I would do it.

Everything that happened this summer wasn't fun. Bree liked Nash and Nash liked Bree.

They dated for a little bit but then something happened. I don't know what.

Carter's P.O.V.

I'm so mad. I know why Nash isn't doing good at magcon. It's because of Bree. I know they broke up but he needs to do it right.

I feel bad for the fans because Nash wasn't himself.

Nash was keep on talking about how much he didn't have fun at magcon.

After we are done with magcon we all go for pizza, but today Nash didn't go. I don't know why but oh well.

Hayes's P.O.V.

Nash was telling me that he not happy doing magcon. I'm the only one who knows that.

I think if Nash is going to be like that he would leave magcon. I don't think he would but if he does I know my mom will make me stop doing it to. I don't want to stop.

Nash can be like that. One day he likes a girl and then the next day he's all sad or mad.

Bree's P.O.V.

I know some of the guys are mad at Nash,

I think Nash is going to leave magcon.

If Nash leaves I would be a little sad.

He was my first boyfriend. But he was a little mean to me. I don't know why he would brake up with me but I'm going to find out. No matter what I need to do!

I need to know why Nash broke up with me, I don't know why.

One day he was all sad and then he broke up with me.

I'm going to find why.