Mr. Blue Eyes

Bree's P.O.V.

I think Nash likes me, but I don't know.

If he asked me I think I will go on a date with him, but Matt will kill me and Nash.

I like Nash, but who won't, his personality, his smile, his eyes, his hair and everything else.

The more Nash talks to me the more I fall for him, he's so cute. I just can't fall for him.

Nash and I were in the back of the car, Cameron is diving and Matt is beside in.

We were all talking about this summer coming up,

"Matt what room am I going to sleep in?" I asked

"Um I don't know" Matt said

"Why doesn't she stays in our room?" Nash asked

"Ya there's a couch" Cameron said

"Ok" Matt said, then we stopped about that. Every time I looked at Nash we was smiling, why is his smile so cute? It's not fair. Nash is so cute. I need to stop falling for him.

I wish we can go back when I was hugging Nash, if I'm lucky I'm going to hug him again to, but I don't know yet. Maybe not.

When we got to the hotel I grabbed my bag and then Nash grabbed my bag and he was carrying it. That was so sweet.

I need to stop falling for him but I can't.

I know I will never have a change with Nash, all of his fan will hate me, there are much for prettier girls then me.

The boys have magcon today and Matt asked me if I want to go and watch them do there thing. I won't go but Nash was there, so I did.

When we got there I was just watching them. I got to said they are funny.

All of the fans were crying and smiling. I was smiling, I forget how funny Matt was. It's nice seeing him smile with his friends.

After magcon was over we went back to our hotel room.

When we got in Hayes, Matt, Cameron, Nash and I were just talking.

Then Carter walked in,

"Hey guys and girl do you want to go out for dinner?" Carter asked

"Yea we would love to" Cameron said

"Matt do I need to go, I don't fell like eating?" I asked Matt

"No you don't need to go" Matt said

"I'm not going to go" Nash said. Yes Nash is not going YES.

"Ok bye" Hayes said and they all walked away but not Nash and I.

Everyone was gone and it was just Nash and I. I don't know what to talk about.

I would love to said to him that I want to date him but I can't.

"So Bree" Nash said

"So Nash"

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know Nash what do you want to do?" I said, he walked to the tv and started playing a movie. He sat on the bed and I was watching him. He got up, he walked over to me.

"Are you coming Bree?" He asked. Then he picked me up.

"NASH" I yelled,

"What" he yelled

"Put me down" I yelled

"Ok" he said. He put me on the bed, he jumped over me. I smiled at him. He hugged me. I wanted to kiss him

"Bree, can I asked you something?" Nash asked

"Yes" I said

"Do you like me, like a dating?" Nash asked. I can't believe Nash asked me that. What do I said to that?

"Um..... Why do you ask?" I asked Nash

"Just because I like you a lot" Nash said

"Well I like you to, a lot" I said. He were on our knees and Nash hugged me. I fall off of the bed. He helped me up. He kissed my hand. I smiled. He smiled. He has the best smiled.

"Is this a date?" Nash asked

"Umm yea it is" I said

"So I can kiss you?" Nash asked and I smiled at him.

"I don't know" I said and he was going to kiss me and then Hayes walked in. He jumped off of the bed. He walked out of the room with Hayes.