Your Going

Bree's P.O.V.

I couldn't sleep

I needs to know what my mom needs to tell me.

I hear someone walking. I looked at my phone and it was 12:45, so it was my mom. I walked to see her.

"Bree why are you not in bed?" She asked

"Because I need to know what you want to tell me"

"Ok so your dad and I are going to Mexico and you are going on magcon with Matt"

"What why mom, can't I go to Mexico with you?"

"No and Matthew knows that your going"

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO" I yelled running back to my room.

I'm so mad. I'm going to need to see Matt every day. I can't believe it. That's why Matt texted my saying I will see you soon.

"Brianna we are leaving tomorrow" my mom yelled to me

"Are you sure I can't go?"

"I'm sure" I don't know why I can't go to Mexico. I don't know if I want to go to Mexico but I know I don't want to magcon.

I'm a little mad at my mom and dad.

I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning and I walk to the bathroom. I put my hair up in a mess bun, I bushed my teeth.

I walked back to my room and I started to pack. I don't want to go.

"Why do I need to go it's not fair, my mom and dad get to go to Mexico" I said to my self. Then my mom walked in

"Come on" she said and I got up and I grabbed my bags. I walked to the car and my dad was dividing.

"Hi sweetly you look pretty" my dad said

"Thanks dad" I said, I was just wearing blue shorts and a blue t-shirt that said "Stay Classy" I looked at my phone and before I unlocked it I saw my reflection and I was wearing my hair in the mess bun still.

I didn't want to take my hair out, when we got to the airport we all walked out.

My mom and dad hugged me. They need to go to a different airport.

I walked to the plane and I sat down

Nash's P.O.V.

Matt, Cameron and I were driving to the airport to pick up Bree.

Cameron was driving and I was sitting beside him and Matt was sitting in the back.

We were all talking and then somehow Bree came up

"So Matt are you happy that Bree is coming?" Cameron asked

"Yes I am, and Nash I'm giving you permission to hug Bree" Matt told me.

I though he was going to say I'm giving you permission to date Bree, but no I can hug her. It's going to be the best hug ever.

We got to the airport. We sat down waiting for Bree.

I saw her get off of the airplane, Matt got up to hug her and she just walked by all of us.

"Well there goes my hug" I said smiling

"Let's go" Cameron said and we got up and we ran after her.

I know that she doesn't want to be here.

"Nash why don't you go and talk to her" Matt said

"Um ok" I said and I walked up to her. I looked behind me and I didn't see Matt and Cameron.

"Hey Brianna" I said

"Hi"

"Are you ok?"

"No Nash I'm not I don't want to be here"

"Well can I give you a hug?"

"No maybe Matt will see and he will make me go home"

"Matt gave me permission"

"Ok then" she said and she hugged me and I hugged he back.

She didn't let go and I didn't.

Then Matt walked out side. She walked up to the car, maybe Bree likes me. I don't know.