Chapter 19

Chapter 19

(Continue Ginger)

The next day I told that bitch my girl got a problem with her. Her and Julia didn't get along anyways when were in the AP class. Today I made fun of how she twenty and still in high school. During lunch she punched me in my nose and blood got all over my food. Debbie helped me get to the nurse office and he stopped the blood but my nose was very sore. After school was over we all headed around the block and Julia looked at my nose. She did not look happy. That big bitch said come fight her and called her a old lady. She's bigger than my girl so I think bringing my wife here to fight was a bad idea. Julia is only 5'5 and this bitch is like six feet. Anyways she stood over her looking down on her smirking. Just as I was about to cover my eyes Julia knocks her unconscious with one punch to the face.

Julia: I want everyone to know I'm not you'll teacher anymore, I'm just another chick on the street and if my baby comes home again crying or beat up I will fuck you and if you tell your pants they will get a full lesson on how I beat your ass with a demonstration

*********************************

(Julia)

When I got home I put a pack of frozen peas on my knuckles. That bitch had a hard face. I then finished setting up our new stove and then I went to check on Ginger. Her and Debbie were studying for a history exam so I didn't bother them. I just went to my bedroom and pulled out my laptop and did some work and made a few business calls. Later that evening as I was dozing off she walked in the room. She kicked off her shoes and wrapped herself in my arms and rested her head on my chest. Even after a long day she smelled nice.

Ginger: Thank you for having my back

Julia: Your very welcome

Ginger: So about that punch

Julia: I grew up in a very protective strict family so as a teenager I started acting out, got arrested a few times and I learned how to fight

Ginger: You in prison I can't imagine that

Julia: It was just small shit like stealing chips and candy and getting high nothing serious

Ginger: You get high

Julia: Not anymore...........why you trying to score something

Ginger: No just asking questions........................so I was wondering are you mad I didn't sleep with you on our wedding day.........I really want to its just I'm afraid and after the incident the other day I'm terrified

Julia: No pressure love it's whenever you are ready

We started kissing and I wanted her so badly but I'm very patient so I will wait for her. The rest of the week went by slow but I was happy when Friday finally came around. I wanted to make a nice dinner for her when she gets home from work and school. I made all of her favorite food and vegetables. She said she was staying a little late today and was taking the bus home. I got a bath ready for her and lit some candles and I had her favorite song on repeat playing from the speakers. When she got in a huge smiled appeared on her face. I put her things away and we ate dinner together and talked about a bunch of different stuff. From there I got her in the bath and massage her sore feet. When she was ready to get out I had her towel ready for her. We walked back in the bedroom and she shut the door and dropped her towel. She walked up to me and started kissing me. She whispered in my ear she's ready. I picked her up and I sat her on the dresser. I got the strap on from the top draw and I slowly went inside her with it. She dug her nails in my neck and back as I was giving it to her. That night we made love until sunrise. I was to finally have the person I'm meant to be with.

To Be Continued

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoyed the story overall. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone and stay tuned for Ginger 2 coming soon