Chapter 17

Chapter 17

(Continue Julia)

My parents were very impressed and happy by Ginger. They like that she's so mature for her age. Anyway dinner was over and they were heading somewhere so I could be alone with her. I took her to my bedroom and I went to the bathroom to turn on the shower. We haven't had sex yet but I'm hoping I could be her first. I held out my hand for her to come and she grabbed it. Once we were inside I started kissing her and unbuttoning her clothing then she moved my hands away.

Ginger: Can we wait until we are married it will make it much more special and I guess I'm just not ready yet to have sex I hope your not mad

Julia: Of course I'm not why would I be........it's crazy you proposed to me because I was gonna propose to you

Ginger: Really

Julia: Yeah

Ginger: Just because I don't wanna get pleased doesn't mean I can't do that for you

Julia: I'm usually in charge I never actually been pleased

Ginger: First time for everything

She started taking off my shirt and kissing my neck. Besides the times I grind up on Lila, we never did anything else. I was always in charge and making her feel good, wasn't worrying much about me. Anyways I was relaxed as we both got into the shower together. She got on her knees and put my leg over her shoulder. She held on to my thigh and began to eat. I grabbed a handful of her hair and I began to moan. This was the first time I ever got eaten out and it was great. It wasn't all sloppy and nasty either. She was being gently and taking her time. I tried to hold back but I couldn't help but release. She continued and my moans got louder. She was going at it for a while and when she finally let my leg down I fell. She laughed at me and I pulled her down on top of me. We both laughed hysterically. I then just gazed at her as the water crashed against us. She looked so beautiful. I was just mesmerized by everything about her. She said she loves me and wanted to get married tomorrow. I happily said yes. I have never been this in love before.

Author Message

Sorry for a short chapter everyone

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone