Chapter 1

Chapter 1

(Ginger)

After being home schooled my entire life I'm finally going to a normal school with people. I'm a freshman in high school. My name is Ginger and I'm just your everyday average teenager. I have small ass and breast, I'm a natural red head and I have plain brown eyes. I live with my aunt Pearl. My mom has been arrested for embezzlement and fraud and my dad is in jail for attempted murder on my mother. They were some important people. Thirteen years ago they built a high school and named it after me now here I am. I took a deep breath in and then I walked in. I got my schedule then I made my way to my locker. As I open it I hit a teacher in the face. She told me it was fine and quickly ran off. After putting my things away I went to my first class. Once the teachers called my name on the attendance roster everyone looked at me. I just slid down in my seat. By lunch time everyone knew the school was named after me. A lot of people were asking me about my parents and asking how rich I am. It was so annoying that I got up and went to my next class early. The teacher was writing on the board and I realized it was the same lady from this morning. She smiled at me then walked over.

Ms Jack: Hi I'm your teacher Ms Julia Jack and you are

Ginger: Ginger Valley

Ms Jack: Wow I could only imagine how your day went ummm is your mother Bora Valley

Ginger: Yeah are you a friend of hers

Ms Jack: Ummm no were you at your mom trial

Ginger: How did you know about that and no I didn't go

Ms Jack: I'm one of your mom victims that she stole from she invested in my company and clean me dry now here I am teaching teenagers about math and finance

Ginger: I'm so sorry about what she did

Ms Jack: It's all right kid don't apologize I just want you to know I'm not going to treat you wrong or different from the rest of the students, my problems with your mom is nothing for you to worry about

Ginger: Good to know

We smiled at each other then she went back to writing on the board. A while later the class came and she started. I realized at the end of class that this is my home room. By the end of the day my aunt came to get me in her mini van a long with my cousin Nicky. It felt weird being broke. I mean my aunt has a job makes money but I'm used to being filthy rich. I still be rich if my mom didn't get greedy. Anyway I greeted my aunt and cousin and she smiled and pulled out the parking lot.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the first chapter and will continue reading the story. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone