Chapter 9

Chapter 9

(Ginger)

I feel like Nicky is becoming to obsessed with Ms Jack. I think if I can notice other people can too. I feel like Ms Jack is oblivious to it all though. I definitely grew serious feelings for her but I'm not going to act on it. Or at least not right now. I'll be eighteen eventually. I know Ms Jack took a liking into me too weather she will admit right now or not. But Nicky had been following Ms Jack and everything. Apparently Ms Jack likes to go out to a bar Saturday night alone. Nicky plan is to look older and unrecognizable get into the bar and seduce her. I don't think her plan is going to work but it's not my business. But for right now I'm very happy with Debbie. She's a good kisser. I'm back with my dad in his new fancy apartment and I'm grateful I don't gotta ride in my aunt mini van anymore.

*******************************

(Nicky)

I was sitting in my room getting dressed. I'm sneaking out tonight. I made friends with a new girl in school and she doesn't care if I'm a lesbian. Her sister is a makeup artist and she helped me look totally different from my original self. She gave me fake breast and everything. I was so excited to finally get the women I have fallen in love with. I know she feels the same way too. Anyways I made sure my mom was doing a double shift tonight. I didn't wanna get caught or nothing like that. Anyway I got dressed and after that I left. I got a taxi and went to the bar. Just as I suspected she was sitting at the bar and writing something down in a notepad. She does this every single Saturday. But I went inside and sat next to her. I told the bar I would have what she was having. Ms Jack still didn't look up at me. When I got my drink I took a sip then pretended to spill it on her. When she wasn't looking I slipped three drugs into her drink.

Nicky: I'm so sorry Ms

Julia: It's fine

After I gave her a few napkins she sat back down and drink the rest of her drink. It is just what I wanted. I slipped away without paying and watched as she started shaking her head. She stumbled out of her seat and left. I followed her and watched as she called someone. I walked over to her and took the phone. I told them she belonged with me and I threw it on the ground. She fell to the ground and I got her inside her car. I whispered we belong together and it she tried to say something but couldn't get the words out. I started feeling on her and I gave her some unforgettable head. I then made her feel good because she was moaning. It was also sounded like she was telling me to stop or something. I put my fingers into her. Suddenly something was happening. She was foaming from the mouth and began to shake. I tried to ask her was she okay but she wasn't stopping. Suddenly I heard sirens. I quickly got out the car and went to the side of the building. But I was caught off guard by Lila. She grabbed my hand hard and practically drag me back over to the car. She then snatched of my wigs and yelled for a police officer. Before I knew it I was in handcuffs.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone