Chapter 9

~A/N: New cover made by YummyMentos. It's also the side banner. =D ~

Have you ever been asleep having a totally epic dream and then suddenly a scream wakes you up?

Well it seems like that has been happening more often since I kidnapped Madison.

“What’s the problem now?” I asked

“Your man friend is on my leg!” She exclaimed.

“Man friend?” I asked then it hit me.  “OH!”

“Do you normally have freakin’ boners in the morning?” She asked, inching away from me.

“It’s called morning wood,” I said simply before turning my back to her and tried to go back to sleep when the high pitch wailing of the baby from hell made me sit up.

“MAKE IT SHUT UP!” I exclaimed.

“THE BABY IS NOT AN IT! SHE’S A SHE!” Madison exclaimed.

“MAKE HER  SHUT UP!” I exclaimed.

“WE SOUND LIKE A MARRIED COUPLE!” Madison said randomly.

“IF WE WERE MY BALLS WOULD OF BEEN CUT OFF BY NOW!” I exclaimed.

“WHY ARE WE STILL YELLING?”

“WHY IS THE BABY STILL CRYING?”

“AWE, GO BACK TO SLEEP!”

“WHAT DO YOU THINK I’M TRYING TO DO WOMAN!?”

And then suddenly, the crying stopped along with Madison’s yelling. I smiled and went back to sleep.

***

A few hours later, I was wide awake... And in an empty room. The second I saw that Madison and Emma were gone, I instantly hopped up and searched the tiny hotel room for the two. Only to see that their stuff was still here, and I wasn’t wearing pants. I was about ready to march out the hotel room and search for the two, when Madison and Emma walked into the room looking well... Clean. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw that Madison was wearing the clothes we’d found in the car, and she also had the clothes I had on yesterday.

“I hope you don’t mind but, I cleaned our clothes and-” I cut her off by hugging her tightly. I’d never been so relieved to see her.

“Don’t ever leave without telling me. I thought Butch or Hugh had taken you or something,” I said.

“Ah, Max... You do know your in nothing but your underwear.... And your boner’s back.”