Chapter 7

I walked till nightfall.

I was seriously about ready to pass out. The only water I had would be some own saliva. Or at least I did. My mouth was now as dry as a desert. I couldn't stop though.

I needed to find Madison and get her home. Fuck the 3.5 million dollars. I just wanted her safe.

Suddenly, I was blinded by a purple light. I glanced up to see a neon light which said, "Sugar Pop." I blinked.

"What is it? A strip club?" I asked. Curiosity got the best of me, so I ended up walking inside the building. It was indeed a strip club. I decided to take a break and sat down at a table, waiting for someone to come out. A few seconds later, a brunette barely wearing any clothing came out.

"Oh shit," I mumbled, realizing the brunette was Madison. Her eyes met mine, holding nothing but fear.

"I'm going to get you out of here," I mouthed. She nodded slowly. I jumped out off me seat and followed a few male strippers backstage. I looked frantically for the stage. Instead, I saw a fire alarm in the corner of my eye. I grinned evilly and pulled the fire alarm. Screams erupted the small strip club. I raced on stage, picked up Madison and ran. Madison screamed and kicked me violently.

I waited till we where outside to up her down. "Your so kind to someone who just saved your life,"

"Max?" She whispered. She didn't give me time to reply, she just threw her arms around me. "Don't ever leave me alone again."

"I wouldn't for the world," I mumbled. We stayed like that for a few minutes, until I said, "Now let's steal a car."

***

45 minutes and 372 complains later, Madison and I where at a gas station. We where both starving, tired and thirsty.

We went inside the small station. I stuffed snacks into my pockets. Madison stared at me with wide eyes.

"Are you going to pay for those?" She asked. I shook my head and put a finger againist my lips.

"I'm broke remember? I'm going to have to save the money I have for other things, such as getting you home-"

"No," Madison stated.

"No what?" I asked.

"We're going to Florida. I want to arrive there with you so I can kick those twin's asses!" Madison replied, grinning widely. I shook my head, smiling.

"Okay. It sounds like a deal to me," I replied.

"Dont you need instuctions to get Flordia..?" She asked. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out a copy of the instructions which where oddly in perfect condition.  Madison's grin grew.

"Anything you wanna get here?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm good," She replied.

"Let's go steal a car," I whispered. We walked outside, side by side. Our hands brushing againist againist each other's. We stopped infront of a red honda. I opened the door, easily.

"People these days are so stupid," I mumbled as Madison climbed in.

"I can't believe someone just kept there keys in thier car," Madison said, shaking her head.

"Eh, my mom did it all the time which is why I figured that it be easy to steal a car," I replied as we began to drive away.

"You guys do know there's a baby in here," A voice said suddenly causing Madison and I to flinch. We both turned around to see a transparent guy with noticable dirty blond hair and blue eyes.

"ANOTHY!!!" Madison exclaimed. Suddently a the sound of a child wailing meet my ears as 'Anothy' disappeared.