Chapter 6

~Banner by my partner in crime PerfectReflection~

I slowly crumbled to the ground with my hands in my face. I have failed. Madison is with Butch and Hugh. Matt's car is stolen. And I have a killer wedgies. Things can't get any worst. I slide my fingers through my hair.

"I need a plan. And I need one now," I mumbled. "Max, you need to get your lazy ass up and chase that car,"

I slowly stood up and walked in the direction the car had gone in. The more I thought about Hugh, or Butch touching sweet, innocent Madison, the faster I walked. The more I thought about it the more I realized that Madison isn't sweet or innocent! That bitch is sassy and won't go down without a fight! She'll probably end up ticking off one of the twins; making one of them hurt her. Within a few minutes of thinking, I was running faster than I had before. And this is coming from the caption of the soccer team. Unsure of how long I had been running, I stopped to catch my breath.

"Couch would be so proud if he saw me now," I said, softly before chuckling. "Okay, I must be going insane considering that I am talking to myself now."

I then froze at the sound of a car starting. I looked in the direction the sound came from, only to see what looked like a horse farm.

"Huh. I thought it was me that smelled," I muttered. "Yup Max, you’re losing it."

"Hey Kid, you looking for something?"

I turned around so fast, it was insane.

"Where is she?" I asked, marching toward the stolen car.

"Oh Idunno," Butch or Hugh said, smiling.

"Where the fuck is she?!" I demanded.

"She's with my brother meaning she's more than likely... dead," He replied.

"You son of a bitch! Don't you-or your brother- lay a finger on her!"  I shouted.

"Not gunna happen. She's got really smooth skin. And those lips-"

He's comment was cut off by my fist meeting his square jaw.  

"Don't. You. Touch. Her."

"Damn kid. Your scaryin' me,"

"If you lay a finger on her your head will be mine,"

"What are you? The queen of hearts?"

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Doesn't she always say 'OFF WITH HER HEAD!'?"

"True..."

"Well, bye kid."

"WAIT!"

His reply was him speeding off.