THE BALL (part 2)

(what Aj look like in the pic. Above).  UNEDITED

I am wearing a green day shirt, ripped jeans and my converse. I run out the door and skate my way to school. I see Aj and I grab her hand.

"Where the hell are we going!" She says while running next to me. "we're going to skip duh, we need to get our hair done, makeup, and outfits on + I wanna eat" i say as I get on on my skateboard. "meet me at 'DD'S'" DD'S is a dinner that has been around since we were little.

I skate past jack in his Lamborghini smirking as he sees my green day shirt. He stares at me as Aj drives out of the parking lot and I follow her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay so I made as an appointment and Great Clips. We have another hour til it's our turn" I say as I stuff my face with a burger.

"How do you wanna do your hair?" she looks at me. I show her a pick and she nods in approval. "And I was thinking this for you, we are gonna have to get rid of that yellow hair dye to" she glares at me "no! My hair stays!" She pouts, while trying to give me puppy eyes. "Finnnneeee ONLY because I actually don't hate you... Bbfl" I mumbled the last part and she smiled at me while we payed for our food and left.

We get to the Salon and we tell them about our appointment. "Okay right this way ladies" a younger women says to us. They look at Aj like she's crazy as she starts giggling at them while they rub the Shampoo and Conditioner into her head.

They do my hair the way i want and I show them how Aj is Getting her hair done. 

(jordans Hair)

(aj's hair only in yellow)

"Oh my God! You look great!" I say as I walk behind her to see if they did a good job

"Oh my God! You look great!" I say as I walk behind her to see if they did a good job. Damn they did great. "look at your self girl" she says back at me.

We get to my house around 12:30 and knowing that the steps won't be at the house all day because they're getting ready with their fake friends.

"Omg!!! The ball starts in less than one hour" Aj says as she puts on her dress.

I put mine on and show her what I look like "as my baby is all grown up!" She says while clapping her hands. "Okay mom"
She crosses her arms and glares at me. "Here, this is your mask you have to wear this one because it covers up more of your face. And we CANNOT have any chances of the girls knowing that this is you." She hands me a black mask and I put it on.  "Let's go"