way more then a brother

way more than... boyfriend that's what I want to call you

dark dark dark

my soul when I'm without you

while I'll have to live my days all alone

black black black

tainted love you're an ink on my heart

You're my one an only love

Body like an hourglass

body like an hourglass

limitless

Moon Taeil my love

Moon Taeil my lov...'

Mark's voice cracked when he started to sob into the microphone while the room was so quiet till Jae started to clap the rest following when he left from his spot the fangirl too stunned to move.

Mark looked at him his face became so pale he whispered his name while Jae walked to him till he took Mark in his arms whispering "Now I know I'm so soffy Mafk."

The boy tapped his back he turned to the crowd bowing down then he left the stage giving the microphone back to the DJ.

A quieter song filled the bar as everyone was uncertain if to continue the party while Jae and Mark sat on the edge of a smeller stage in a quieter corner. The fangirl came to them she was still crying.

"Mark Mark I'm your biggest fan," she whispered.

Mark looked at her absent minded.

"Mafk had a fough day," said Jae.

"Ok," she moved back.

"What's youf name?" asked Jae.

"Laliyeon," said the girl.

"So Laliyeon if you'fe Mafk's biggest fan please keep his secfet," whispered Jae.

"I will don't worry I will," she pressed her hand to her heart.

"Thank you," whispered Mark reaching his hand out to her so she shook it awkwardly.

"Thank you too I love you," she said looking at Mark then running away when the boys stayed sitting in a long silence.

Everything was suddenly making sense to Jae, Mark's strange behavior his escape, but was Taeil in love with Mark too? Was he struggling with himself to not to tell Lauren to not to admit he's into the boy, or was he in love with Lauren and feeling so guilty because of Mark who had definitely confessed his feelings back then in Canada, but the engagement wasn't it running away?

Jae laid his hand on Mark's back as he had no idea what to say.

"This was the best song you've wfitten so faf," said Jae.

"I know but it will never see daylight again. It won't be on my album it's the fist and only performance," whispered Mark.

"What about you?" Jae trembled.

"I started to love Taeil since the first day I saw him in the school hall. I guess it was like with you and Taeyong love ate the first sight but you both fall while here it's one sided," Mark lowered his head even more. "Jae."

"What?"

"You deserve a medal a huge golden medal because you're the best friend a human could be the loveliest person ever," whispered Mark lying his head on Jae's shoulder while the boy closed his arms around him.

Thank you for the support and feedback, I hope you still like the story.

What do you think about Mark's confession song and his conversation with Jae?

Much <3