24. Audition

Kun pretended to remove a tear from underneath his eye. "Now you're thinking hard, should I flay back to New York find that bridge read the messed to the end, but even if you do you won't be able to find it as you see, someone had paid a few Brooklyn kids to spray something else over it," Kun smiled wider his eyes becoming lively.

"You'fe so!" Jae let the air out. "Tell me what do you want and don't waste my time.

"You want this photo right, the only photo that can lead you to Mark's secret, maybe one day you'll need to find me offer me something from your life to find out, as it will be eating you from the inside, and Mark won't tell you he won't tell anyone I'm assuring you," Kun got up placing the empty coffee cup on the table.

"Have a nice day and don't be late Taeyong might have had an appointment in the orphanage north from the city at 6 p.m.," Kun grinned triumphantly leaving while Jae felt cold and hot sweat.

What was Kun planning how could he? Was he really out there? Will he stalk Jae and Taeyong's journey.

Jae couldn't move up from the chair his legs too weak to carry him, he trembled when someone laid a hand on his arm, he looked up to see Taeyong.

"What has he done why haven't you called?" asked Taeyong.

"Not hefe," Jae moved up he was walking to the car, his body filled with so much fear.

They reached it, Taeyong started the engine when Jae leaned his head against the seat.

"Taeyong do you? Do you have an appointment in an ofphanage today?" asked Jae.

"Yes at 6 p.m. but we might move it to tomorrow as we're very late," said Taeyong. "How do you know..."

"Kun knows," said Jae and Taeyong's face became purple.

"I'll call my lawyers he will have a lawsuit for invading our privacy, I'm done being nice to him!" said Taeyong his fists clenched on the steering wheel.

He reversed from the car park then drove on the main road while Jae was checking each car in the mirror hoping none is Kun chasing them.

It was five to six p.m. when they stopped in front of a rather miserably looking building. It was something between a school and a vey low class youth hostel. Taeyong became very nervous so Jae took his hand walking him to the entrance. They introduced themselves to a very strict looking lady who led them in to an office of the head of the facility.

"Hello nice to meet you, I'm really honored to see people who had done so much for the music in our country," said a man in a brown suit with a fake smile.

"Hello," Jae shook his hand firmly.

"We have found four children that can fit all your requirements," he laid some folders on the table showing photos of two boys and two girls in nice clothes all looking very troubled in the pictures.

"Can we see them?" asked Taeyong.

"Of course they're waiting for you," the man grinned.

He moved from behind the desk then led them to a different room where the children were sitting on a bench very quietly.

"Here are the adoptive parents," said the man pointing at Jae and Taeyong. "Please sit down gentlemen the kids will introduce themselves," the man clapped.

The first girl jumped up she bowed said her name and age then started to sing a song.

Jae glanced at Taeyong who was watching equally stunned.

Was it an audition? An audition into a superstar family.

The girl finished leaving the space for a boy who began to dance without even introducing himself but messed up terribly, the facility head became very red.

"You need a talented kid right?" he asked.

"Actually," Taeyong became very pale.

The next girl read some poem she had learned while the last boy began to act some phrases out of a movie.

"So maybe you'll take all four it's modern for superstars to have big families nowadays," asked the man with hope.

"We... we'll call you sif we need to think about it," said Jae getting up.

The man's fake smile faded.

"I... I can fiend some other talented children in our house your see a public adoption might bring some sponsors and money of our facility," said the man.

"I don't cafe about youf money pfoblems sif," hissed Jae pulling Taeyong behing him. "We'fe looking fof someone who could be ouf family."

The man laughed, he laughed even more he was laughing so hard Jae became angry.

"Who wild believe it you just want a new headline," he said.

Jae turned around he pulled Taeyong down the corridor then out to the car park. He jumped inside the car then they drove off. It was very silent, he saw Taeyong swallowing some huge tears.

"Taeyong, it's just the fifst tfy, no one evef said we will be successful fight away," Jae rubbed his knee before placing the hand back on the gears.

"You're right I was expecting too much, we should really give others fake ID's to avoid that situations," said Taeyong.

Jae was silent he drove to the hotel where they curled themselves up in the bedroom. The mood was very down when Jae took a quick shower then laid in the bed, Taeyong joined him a few minutes later.

"Do you think there are only people like that out there?" asked Taeyong miserably.

"Afe you giving in?" asked Jae.

Thank you for the amazing support

How do you like the chapter? What do you think about Kun's threats? What about Jaeyong's visit in the first orphanage?

Also there might be a new story soon, I can only tell it will be a short story about a NCT ship I haven't written about so far, can you guess the ship? 😀

Much <3