i recognised it clearly as some kind of storage area, yet it was basically empty with a few cardboard storing boxes in the corner. the rest of the room was warm from the march sun outside. march had always been my favourite month as it seemed like a battle of the seasons, between spring and winter.

"shane dawson what are you doing?" i asked as he bit his lip. i leant against the wall of the carpeted shed as he chuckled a little at my bewildered face.

"i finally found a place where we can make out without anyone catching us." shane whispered. i blushed and felt my stomach heat up.

he pecked my lips softly and i giggled. "you're such a dork."

"a gorgeous dork?" he pried, making me nod and stare at the ground. still to this day i was nervous around him, i was so in awe of him as a person.

"a gorgeous dork." i confirmed, pressing our lips together. shane incoherently muttered into the kiss, pushing me up against the brick wall. his hands gripped my waist as he whispered for me to jump, making me wrap my leg tightly round his waist.

i liked the way our lips moulded together, almost as though there was never a beginning or an end to a kiss. i looped my arms around his neck and bit softly on his lower lip, making him stutter.

pulling away, he rested our foreheads together. his arms were under my ass as he supported me, my back against the wall. "d'you trust me, ry?" shane whispered.

"with my life." i replied truthfully, tucking a stand of auburn hair away from his face and behind his ear.

"i wanna do something. but only if you're comfortable with it." he continued, his voice deep in my ear. i nodded. i was completely and utterly comfortable with shane. i could leave my life with him. he set me down on the floor.

"what- what do you want to do?" i managed to stutter as shane's hands moved down to the zipper of my trousers. i took a sharp breath as he looked up at me through glazed eyes.

yet he didn't have to answer, because i knew exactly what he wanted to do as he fell to his knees. he pressed a small kiss onto my hip, making me clench my fists as i shivered. he pulled my jeans down, making me bite down on my lip so hard that i tasted blood.

i couldn't do anything but stutter shane's name as he placed a kiss onto the waistband of my boxers, his eyes shifting up at me every now and then. "are you sure you want to do this?" shane mumbled, biting his lip as he stared at the bulge growing beneath my underwear.

"100%." i stuttered in reply, my hands in his hair as he pulled my boxers down.

my eyes were glossed over as i finished ten minutes later, my breathing uneven as i hastily pulled my jeans back on. "that was-" i was lost for words as i stared at shane. his hair was all over his face, poking in different directions as he grinned at me.

"-yeah." he finished, standing up and pressing our lips together. i stared directly at him and saw how his eyes were clouded with lust.

suddenly something clicked inside of me and i decided that i wanted to give something back to shane. he did so much for me; he protected me; he let me stay at his; he took me to paris and i was in love with him. i decided that i'd talk to him about it tonight, as i wanted it to be perfect.