That was déjà vu right there. All those years ago Brooklyn's mom walked in on them and did the exact thing.

The nanny - possibly scared for life - turned and left parents and son alone, knowing that they were more than capable of taking care of him without her help.

"Mama, why was papa on top of you? Is he wanting to eat you, mama?"

Asher visibly cringed at the horrible status he's in, made possible by his only son. Reaching his hands out for him, "Come here, Jayden," he coaxed, giving him a sickeningly sweet smile reserved only for his family.

Jayden was torn between what to do. He was afraid that his dad was going to eat him like he was about to with his mom. "Jay," Brooklyn's gentle voice travelled into his ears and he perked, momentarily distracted from his dad. She patted on a space between them, "wanna sit with us?"

He nodded childishly and scurried over, placing himself snugly between his parents. Asher glanced at Brooklyn and he had distaste in his eyes, it was literally screaming 'he likes you more,' angrily.

Shrugging, she proceeded to further spite him when she tickled their boy on the stomach, nuzzling her nose which caused him to giggle uncontrollably. Her eyes were shining with mischief when she looked at him again. He saw it now, she was toying with his feelings and it was bloody working!

When she finally decided fun's over, she took Asher's hand delicately. It worked as a gesture to calm him down before he addressed a more fragile matter. She placed his hand on an open palm that was offered by their son.

It never ceased to amaze him each time he looked into his little man's eyes. It was the same shade of hazel as Brooklyn's, and he had his black hair. Brooklyn was always making comments about how Jayden got his good looks but he knew otherwise.

Jayden gave a toothy smile that caused crinkles at his eyes, making him look just downright adorable. Recently, he had grown a habit to play Peekaboo, and he cheekily ducked under the sheets to hide.

He emerged a second later with an innocent grin, "mama, papa, why are your clothes missing? Did the monsters take it from you?"

And only then did they come into the realization that they are indeed, naked to the very bone. Brooklyn flushed into an unhealthy color and Asher cleared his throat again. There seemed to be something permanently clotted down there.

She glanced at Asher like a deer caught in headlights and without words, he took Jayden into his arms, sitting him on his lap. He faced him away from his mother while she scrambled out of bed, dashing butt naked to their closet.

There was lots of loud noises coming from in there as she ransacked the place for a decent outfit. Hurrying, she put on her undergarments and throw on the top and shorts that was on the top of the pile and emerged from the closet fully clothed.

She did it in record time and just as she was about to congratulate herself from her achievement. There was yet another cough. What was wrong with that man! Turning around, she glared at Asher ready to give her two cents in the matter when there was another one. "What is it, Ash, what."

"Your shirt is on the wrong way, babe," he answered casually, hands behind his head as he leaned against the headboard. Jayden took a look at her as well.

Fighting a blush, she looked down at herself and sure enough, it was the wrong side. No wonder it felt so uncomfortable. She muttered a curse and went back to the closet.

"Anymore comments," she did a mock spin for Asher after she came out again.

"Nah," he said, getting up from the bed but kept the sheets around him. He guided Jayden to his mom and Brooklyn offered her index finger for him to hold. Brushing purposely close to her, he landed a smack on her ass as he passed and gleefully accepted another glare that she gave. "I liked the view," he fake pouted, referring to her previously naked state.

"Shut up, Asher," she growled. No three-year-old needed to hear about how a father like his mom naked. "We'll be waiting for you downstairs."

With that, mother and son left the room, Jayden happily skipping in front while Brooklyn kept up with little trouble.

"Mama," he squealed suddenly, smacking his forehead. "This is all your fault, you make me forgot. My cartoon! Mickey waits for no one, mama," he dragged her to their living room determinedly where the TV was on since he ran off earlier.

Suffice to say, Asher came in towards the end and Jayden was not at all happy about it.

___________________

The epilogue is DONE!!!

If you're interested for more Asher and Brooklyn (someone give them a ship name please), there will be another part below introducing an idea that is still pending. It is to be determined if I will write it yet.