I arrived at the hotel and saw Zac, the hotel's receptionist.

"Ma'am are you okay?" Zac asked with full of concern.

"Yes, Zac. My keys, please." I wiped my tears away and he gave me my keys.

"You want me to ask someone to bring your things?"

"No, thank you." I tried to smile at him and he nodded.

I reached the top floor and went to my room. I can't help but cry. All of my thoughts are all about Bryce. I'd loved him and still I do. People you love can hurt you so much.

The next day when I woke up, I felt so tired and not wanting to go to school but I need to. I'm not a weakling, I'm gonna show him that I'm better off without him.

-

"Jess, I'm really sorry about last night." Lisa hugged me and I hugged her back. She waited me on my locker.

"I'm also sorry."

"So, what happen between you and Bryce? Is he okay with it?" Lisa asked.

I can't help the tears to fall from my eyes. Stupid, stupid tears.

"Oh my God, I'm really sorry, Jess. This is all my fault."

"What happened? Tell me." She continued.

I told her everything. She and Mark are now okay. First, Mark was mad but in the end, he was okay but no more pole dancing for her.

"This is all my fault." Lisa kept on blaming herself.

"No. Stop blaming yourself." I reassured her. It's really not her fault since I also wanted to do pole dancing.

"I need to go to class now. Bye, Lisa." I hugged her again and she hugged me back.

"Bye, Jess. See you later at lunch."

I entered the room and everyone is there. Also Bryce.

I took my seat beside Bryce. I had no choice.

"Jess, please go home. I'm sorry." He touched my hand but I pulled it back away from him. He got dark bags under his eyes that I wanna touch. He looked tired, but still gorgeous.

I'm giving you silent treatment. I'm a slut to you, right? So, I'm not talking to you.

"Mr and Mrs. Merrick, would you please come here?" Our teacher said and we both nodded. I wanna be Ms. Lane again.

"Why were you both absent yesterday?" He asked. God, I can't tell him the reason why. That would be so embarrassing.

"It's none of your business." Bryce answered in a deadpan manner.

"Well, it's my business to give you a detention after class later for not passing your assignments." He said glaring at Bryce.

I just nodded at him. I don't have the energy to argue.

"You may now go back to your seats." We both followed and went to our seats.

The whole four classes, Bryce was begging for me to go home and asking for forgiveness. I ignored him the whole time. All of our teachers called Bryce's attention but he didn't care. He was almost sent out of the room for many times.

"Jessica, Love." He said when we went out of the room to have our lunch.

He was following at my back. I want to stop and look back and maybe say everything was okay that I'll come back, and that I love him. But, No. He hurt me too much. Too much that I cried to my sleep.

I went to the cafeteria to have my lunch with Lisa. Bryce is also still following me. Girls are glaring at me. Is it my fault that Bryce married me? If I can only bring back the time, I'll runaway and never marry him. I saw Lisa and Mark. They were both giggling. Good for them while Bryce and I, I don't know what's with us.

"Hey!" They both waved at us.

"Hi." I said in unison with Bryce and I waved back.

"I'll just get food." I said passing them by.

"That's only for two and twenty five." The cashier said.

I was about to grab my purse and get my wallet when Bryce gave his money to the cashier. "I'm paying." He handed his money.

"Thanks." I said, leaving him. I didn't dare to look at him. I am in the hate-love-pity feeling towards him.

We both sat down and Mark here the inconsiderate one was smiling like crazy to us.

"Nice pole dancing, Jess." Mark laughed. He's really stupid, you know. "Ouch!" Lisa punched him.

"You two both can do pole dancing while Bryce and I are watching." Hi winked at Lisa that made her giggle but Bryce glared at him. "Sorry, bro." He smiled. I wanna throw my burger to his face for him to shut up.

Sitting here with Bryce was like killing me. The way he glances at me and making me feel so awful. I wanna pull and kiss him and say that I'm sorry. I don't know what to do anymore.

"You guys are acting weird." Mark said referring to us. God, I wanna slap him. Can he please just shut his mouth even for a minute.

No one mutter a word.

"Awkward." Mark continued.

"Mark, could you please stop?" I showed him my fist, trying to punch him.

"Woah! Chill, Jess." He raised both his arms in a surrender position.

"Um, I think we should go." Lisa gave me her -i'm-sorry- look while pulling Mark. I also gave Lisa the -don't-leave-me- look.

"We really should." Mark followed Lisa.

Now, I'm stuck here with Bryce again.

"Love, please, talk to me." He begged holding my hand but I pulled it away again.

He's making it hard for me to ignore him when he calls me 'love'.

"I'm getting all my things later." I stated not looking at him. I can't look at his beautiful brown eyes that can make me so weak.

"Please, Love." He tried again but I left.

######Hey, Guys! I'm so happy to update so fast! I'm just not busy these days. I hope you liked this chapter! :))) XOXO######

Please quomment! XD