08 | Two Roads

I tried my best to straighten out the pencil skirt I was wearing, somewhat worried that my blouse showed too much cleavage. This was an office job after all, and I shouldn't dress the way I do for my other job.

For the entire morning, I was brought up to speed on what my responsibilities were and what the company schedules were like. It seemed that I could take as many breaks as I wanted as long as my deadlines were met.

My first responsibility was to analyze last quarter's performance and gather ideas on how to optimize the feedback to improve the performance of next quarter. It was all boring numbers and letters, but I knew what I had to do and I finished it within half the time they expected me to.

Around lunch, I heard a knock at my door and looked up to see a smiling Alex staring at me with gleeful eyes. "You look so sexy at that desk," he said as he closed the door behind him. My office was a tiny room, a little bigger than a closet, but not grand enough to have a nice view or have a fancy door. There was no window, so as soon as he closed that door, we were completely in private.

I didn't quite understand why I had guest chairs in my office. The space itself was temporary until they could clean out the bigger office used for storage, and I wasn't exactly working a job where I had to meet clients, at least not with this job. Still, I was glad the plush leather chairs were there for him to sit in as he smiled at me.

"And how may I help you, sir?" I said teasingly and froze when I noticed his eyes widening. "What?"

"Oh my god," he whispered under his breath.

"What?" I began to panic. "What is it?"

"Please call me that again," he pleaded dramatically as he joined his hands to beg.

I let out a happy sigh and got up, approaching him. "Oh really," I teased confidently as I kneeled on the chair, straddling him, "What else would you like, Sir?"

I watched as his adam's apple bobbed, his eyelids fluttered, and his lips parted ever so slowly. He was reacting to our proximity, and the heat was getting to him as much as it was to me.

"I want a kiss," he demanded politely, and as I slowly leaned down for our lips to meet, he abruptly said, "No."

I pulled back, looking at him in confusion.

"I meant, I want to kiss."

"Where?" I asked him, curious as to where this would go.

With certain hands, he deliberately unbuttoned my blouse and ran his fingers in under my bra, pulling my breast out of its cup. He planted a soft kiss on the side of it, and then took my nipple into his mouth, sucking hard and running his tongue back and forth on the sensitive knob. I moaned loudly, and then remembering where we were, I quieted down, but not before he clasped a hand over my mouth.