Chapter Ten - Dumped

Start from the beginning

Zayn’s POV

I was planning on wagging today. I had shit subject and wasn’t in the mood for school. After Harry walked away me texted him saying I was leaving and I started to walk away until I heard two people talking and as I said before im really nosey. “Im use to being hit by him. Every time he gets dumped he took it out on me... Why would this time be different?” The girl asked. I couldn’t tell who it was at first.

“Because... This girl was the only one of them he actually was in love with” They guy said to her. After a minute of silence she whispered “Shit... Im gonna die“I was meant to be a whisper but I heard it and I assume the boy did as well. “We really got to get out of here” He said to her as he dragged her away.

They kept talking and after another minute or so I noticed where I’ve heard them from before. That’s Louis and Kate.

Harry’s POV

I was so pissed and Im sure everybody could tell. I think by now the whole school could tell because everyone made way so I could get passed. I was walking when my phone vibrated indicating I had a message. I picked it up to see ‘BRADFORD BAD BOI YO’ As the ID and laughed.

From: BRADFORD BAD BOI YO!
Hazz... Shit subjects, shit day. Im leaving cya mine after school? – Zayn

I replied with a ‘kay’ and kept walking. I walked past Brooke’s friend’s Ashley and Jordan. Ashley laughed while Jordan smiled sympathetically. Ehh... I’ve always hated Ashley. Ashley then came over to me with Jordan and Ashley looked me up and down. “Always told Brooke she could do better” She said as she laughed. I noticed how Jordan just stood there.

“Yeah Im sure that’s why you asked me out in year 6 right?” I asked as I smirked. “Even when you’re dumped you can be a douche” She said as she turned around and walked away. Soon after that Jordan followed her. I was happy cause I once again won.

“REALLY TAKE IT OUT ON MY FRIENDS WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE” I turned around and saw Brooke there yelling at me and saw Ashley behind her smirking. “She came over to me so she deserves anything she gets” I said as I walked away. “I don’t know what I saw in you and why I said yes” Brooke said but I just kept on walking. Where’s Kate when you need to take your anger out on someone.

Louis’ POV

“They should be here any minute now” I said to Kate as I attempted to make her smile. She still had the sae look on her face that she’s had since I told her about Harry. She looks terrified.

‘IM GONNA PICK UP THE PIECES AND BULID A LEGO HOU-‘ Kate cut her phone off by answering it. “Yep” “He's here” “Im okay” “I'll get him” Kate said into the phone. She then walked over to me and passed me the phone. It was Liam. “Hello?” I said. “Hey... It’s Liam and were nearly at the school we just wanted to know why we have to pick you up and why it is an emergency?” Liam said. “Harry got dumped. Every time he gets dumped he takes it out on Kate and I know for a fact he has never really liked his past girlfriends but he really loved this girl before she dumped him” I said. “Shit... Were nearly there” Liam said. “Yeah now you know wh-“I got cut off by a scream.

I turned around and saw Kate and Zayn. “LOUIS” She yelled. “Ohh shut up” He said as he hit her in the face.

“OII Zayn leave her alone” I said as I ran over there. “What’s happened to you Lou?” Zayn said as he looked at me with disgust. “I’ve changed for the better” I said as I looked back at him. “N-No you’ve changed for the worse” Zayn said as he walked away.

“Your safe for now but wait til Harry’s here... You won’t be so safe behind Louis then” He yelled as he walked away.

Niall’s POV