Jimin

We walked in silence. There was no noise, save for our breathing and the crickets. It was awkward. I didn't know what to say to him and he for sure wasn't starting up any conversations.

I had a little bit of trouble finding the spot because it was so dark. I'd heard about it from a good friend. While describing it, she said it'd served her well plenty of times on several occasions. She also said that Yoongi would love it, which I seriously doubted if I was being completely honest, but it was worth a shot. It was essentially a fire pit. A small secluded spot with a hole in the ground filled with sticks and leaves and clothes – some of which, to my disgust, I recognized from Mo's closet. There were little stoops and logs around the hole to serve as seating and a big tie-dye hammock hanging between two trees in the back. It looked like a sex spot, there was no hiding it, and some of the thoughts that crossed my mind reminded me of how much of a pervert I actually was.

I lit a match from my pocket and threw it onto the firewood. I sat Chim down in the grass away from the fire and sat my self down on the log. I did pat the space next to me, but of course Yoongi sat down across from me on a stoop instead, ignoring my offer. I couldn't help but laugh at how hard he was trying to deny this. He rolled his eyes at me and licked around his cone to try to stop the icecream that was dripping all over his hands. Then he opened his mouth and wrapped those perfect little lips around the tip, sucking a big hunk of icecream from the top.

I wanted to snatch it out of his hand and replace it with something else. It was crazy how fast this boy had become my biggest weakness.

I looked away fast.

"So, are you enjoying yourself so far?" he shrugged.

"Are you still hungry." he looked up at me like I was stupid and nodded. It made me chuckle. "Well what do you want to eat?"

"Um, food." he smirked and licked some icecream off of his finger. I didn't believe that he was doing the shit on purpose, he couldn't have known. Even so, every time he opened his mouth he did something that made me want to strip him right in that moment. Bend him over the goddamn log and take from him what I wanted. The things he did were simple, not sexual at all unless you wanted them to be. Licking the icecream off his finger, or his lips, or the cone. Normal shit. That's how you eat icecream...but I couldn't stop myself from overthinking it.

We sat in some more silence. I don't know if it was awkward or not because my mind was racing. Back and forth between different scenarios. Different settings, and circumstances, and positions...

"Hey." He said yanking me back into reality. "So, when are we eating? Because this icecream isn't really cutting it. I mean, it's great don't get me wrong, but like..."

"Right." I said. "Is Italian okay?"

"I don't really care what it is as long as I can put it in my mouth."

"Oh. Well if that's all you need we can take care of that right now baby."

"Haha. Fuck off." He said with squinted eyes.

"I'm serious."

"Me too, dick."

"Fine, fine. I'm sorry. I was kidding." I said, even though I really wasn't. He just looked at me. "Italian it is."

"Great." He said flatly.

I stood up. "Stay here and get warm for a second while I use the bathroom. We'll go for food when I get back, yeah?" he nodded and waved me off.

The bathroom was filthy and smelled like hot ass. But, I held my breath and did my business.

My phone had been vibrating all night. I tried not to check it too much because I knew Yoongi would have something to say and I couldn't risk him finding out about anything. I didn't need him caught up in my messes. It wasn't like I didn't know what it was. I knew exactly what it was. I already knew who it was and why. I could pretty much predict what the messages would say.