The other two didn't know how long this would continue as Lexy tended to get into a bit of a panic when it came to Roger's safety. Aubrey watched with faint amusement until Angela violently jabbed her under the ribs, causing her head to snap around.

"What the hell, Angela!" She yelled but Angela shushed her, pointing over to the twins who had entered, their joint best friend, Lee Jordan in tow.

"You see why I did that?"

"Not really, you could have just said," Aubrey grumbled even if she was vaguely grateful that she'd been alerted to their presence.

"Do you think they'll use ageing pills? You know, maybe you took them wrong, perhaps there was a special way," Angela suggested, following the twins with her dark eyes as they neared Ron, whispering something triumphantly.

"Yes, ageing pills become vomiting pills if you take them wrong ... amazing logic, girl," Aubrey replied sarcastically, "Look, they're not taking anything either, they're just going for it."

"Just like Janine!"

The three girls watched with baited breath as one of the twins took a step forward towards the cup, balancing on the line for a few moments before stepping over. A broad grin spread across his face as his twin followed him, the two standing there with matching smiles. Aubrey was genuinely impressed... for a few moments before it went horribly wrong.

Moments before they put their names in, the twins were launched into the air as if fired from a canon before dropping several feet away on their backs. Aubrey's hands leapt to her mouth in shock which came in handy for stifling a laugh when two large white beards sprouted off of the boys' faces. Slowly the entrance hall filled with laughter to the point where even the twins began to join in, pointing at each other's faces.

"I did warn you," A loud booming voice came from behind them. Aubrey looked around with a start to see none other than Professor Dumbledore standing there, his eyes twinkling with amusement, "I suggest both of you go up to Madam Pomfrey. She is already tending to Miss Fawcett, of Ravenclaw - "

"I told you that!" Angela said, clapping her hands with triumph.

" - and Mr Summers, of Hufflepuff - "

"Didn't tell us that," Lexy sniggered.

"I said a couple," Angela protested, effectively ending the conversation.

" - Though I must say, neither of their beards is anything like as fine as yours," Professor Dumbledore finished as the two boys were helped up by Lee and made their way out of the Hall. The three girls sat in silence again until the boys were out of sight before Lexy chimed in:

"Don't see why they need to go to Madam Pomfrey. They could literally just shave."

"It's a massive beard," Angela replied, her glasses somehow slipping off the end of her upturned nose, "It might be a bit hard to shave."

Although Angela seemed to think she'd won the debate, Lexy shrugged, "Use scissors for most of it and then shave off the rest. Doesn't take a genius and that's coming from me, a lowly Hufflepuff muggleborn."

Aubrey hardly heard any of it, trying to figure out what the hell Fred and George had used to get past the line. She doubted they actually had ageing pills, otherwise, the effects would have been different from Fawcett and Summers which left only one option:

"An ageing potion!" She exclaimed loudly.

"Huh?" Lexy gave her a quizzical and bemused look which made her sit down again.

"Fred and George used an ageing potion, they never had ageing pills in the first place," She said triumphantly, "Actually kind of obvious, don't know how I didn't consider it before. Kenny could still do it, I reckon you could make it quickly - "