Kate begins to approach Peter, shoving Lydia out of the way. I rush over to her, and ensure that she isn't badly hurt. Peter looks at her straight in the eye, not showing any fear or any emotion towards her presence. Her face is still a royal blue, which was confusing for my brain to understand.

The next thing I see is an arrow, flying past my head and sinking into Peter's leg. Another lands on the other leg, and a third into his stomach. We all look to see where the arrow came from, making me gag for the second time this evening.

There she was, little Miss Allison Argent, firing arrows at Peter. She turns, to fire one at Derek but Kate ushers her off. "Change of plan. We'll just take this one, he should be enough." referring to Peter who was now being dragged away by Kate. Scott tried to get up, but it was Derek's turn to restrict him.

"You're right, not when she's in this form." Derek said to Scott. We watched her pile Peter into the back of the car, and Allison mouth 'I'm sorry' to Scott. The vehicle sped away from the scene, leaving us all outside of Scott's house.

"We'll get him back, we'll ambush the building she's hiding in." Scott reassures the remainders of the pack.

"We need to do it quickly Scott, when I was there that Allison girl was getting a list that Kate needed by tomorrow." Derek tells him.

"What was the list of?" Scott says stifling a cry.

"I don't know..." Derek replies shamefully.

"Right. Well lets get Isaac and the twins over here, and then we'll all think of a plan together." Scott orders, going back into the house. From above, we all hear him slam one of his doors shut and kick something in frustration.

I take another look at Derek, his beautiful green eyes staring back at me. Half of his motuh slides up into a smile, his wicked half smile igniting my cheeks. I look back at the house, and signal for him to enter.

~    ~    ~

Derek's POV:

We had been planning what to do tomorrow for hours, the ambush had been planned down to the minute. Simple really, just get in and get out but Scott wants this to be executed perfectly. He also wants to get Allison back, so there's almost a sub-plan for that too.

Thankfully, throughout the planning, my wolf side doesn't take control. Possibly because I was focusing on Peter, and my anger towards Kate but that didn't matter. I was just relieved that it didn't take over.

"What does Kate want with Peter anyway?" Isaac asked.

"For revenge." I told him.

"Yeah but if she just wanted revenge, wouldn't she just kill him?" Isaac responded. Everyone in the room turned and looked at Isaac, you could practically see the clogs spinning in everyone's heads.

"He's right." Stiles put in. "What could she get from an ex-alpha?" Everyone began thinking again in silence. The next person to say something was Lydia.

"Guys can you just speak one at a time please!?" She asked, eyes closed with her hands covering her ears.

"Lydia, no one's talking..." Scott told her. Lydia's head shot up abruptly, her eyes glancing quickly over everyone who was silent.

"I heard voices... I thought you guys were talking..." She says confused.

"Lydia scream. Scream as loud as you can." Stiles tells her. And boy does Lydia scream, the noise feels as if it's shattered my ear drum, and everyone else's by the looks on their faces. Lydia fell silent afterwards, and stared directly at the wall. "What did you hear?" Stiles asks softly.