Chapter 14

Previously on The Entity's Girl

During this, both Steve and Aya glared at the two, before the masked hero approached them, and pointed her large diamond sword at them. With a flick of her wrist, she flipped it over, offering the handle to [Name], greatly confusing her. "Choose..." She looked up at her, her red eyes glaring in her [Eye color] ones.

"Either kill the entity.. Or kill us, [Full Name].."

'I.. Have to choose...? No..'

How can I kill the two I love..?!

And Now...
~~~~~~~~~

Her [Eye color] eyes widened as she breathed a bit heavily, lost between fighting the two. Before she could even say something, Entity 303 jumped and slashed his sword at Aya, who rolled out of the way and clashed her sword with his, her teeth gritted behind the mask she wore as she narrowed her eyes at the enemy. Jumping back, she rushed at him along with Steve and Haime, their weapons in hand as they attacked him. Narrowing his red eyes, he jumped back and raised his right hand up, summoning down zombies and skeletons. "Fight them!" He shouted, as the hostile mobs attacked, their arrows shooting and their swords clashing as [Name] stood there, her hands clenching as tears filled her eyes, equipping her sword as she closed her eyes tightly. 'Forgive me for my decision...'

BAD END:: Against 303

Jumping in, she blocked the entity's sword as it was aimed for Aya, his red eyes widening in shock as he stared at her. "Babe? W-what are you doing!?" Closing her eyes, she let a tear escape before she enchanted her sword with Flame Aspect 1 and Unbreaking 3. "Forgive me..." She said softly, swinging her sword towards his chest as he jumped back, his eyes wide as he felt betrayed once more, but not by his friends... By his beloved one. Filled with rage, he growled and rushed forward, he swung his sword and tried to kill her, only for her to block it, her vision blurred with tears as she equipped the poison of harming 2. "Forgive me!" She cried, smashing this bottle of the harmful potion onto his head, damaging him badly.

Falling back, he cried out in pain as he gripped his head, the pain agonizing. Stepping in front of him, she raised her sword up as he looked up, his eyes tearing up. "How.. Dare y-you.." Was his last words, as [Name] closed her eyes tightly and let out a cry, slamming her sword down into him, penetrating his heart. Letting out a pained gasp, his eyes turned dull as he went lip, while the hero cried her eyes out. Falling to her knees, she gripped her head tightly, bawling. Squatting next to her, Haime went to place a hand on her back, only for her to get pushed away as the hero stood up and ran off, leaving his body as he slowly dissolved into fog. She killed her love.. And she'd never forgive herself..

If you chose this ending, then the story is done for you.

GOOD DECISION:: With 303

Glaring at the heroes, she swung her sword quick and harsh towards the red eyes girls head. Dodging, Aya growled, before equipping her sword and shield. "Your a fool!" She shouted, rushing at her and swinging her sword. Swiftly, she bent down as the sword cutted stray hairs, before she gather momentum and spun around, kicking the hero in the face, hard. Letting out a pained cry, Aya stumbled back, gripping the side of her face as she wiped off some blood from her forehead, before glaring at [Name]. About to attack again, 303 rushed to his loves side, and stood a fighting stance, ready to summon hostile mobs to attack. Steve quickly grabbed Aya's hand, and equipped a ender Pearl. "We have to go! We can't take him on!" He shouted, throwing the ender Pearl far. The brown haired girl growled, and looked at her ex-friend dangerously. "You'll pay, [Full Name]!" She shouted, before teleporting away, Haime, Griefer and the soldiers following suit, as the two lovers stood side-by-side...

And Hand-in-hand.....

To be continued...