Chapter 10

Previously on The Entity's Girl
----
Steve turned her around, and wiped the tears that escaped, before hugging her close. "Nothing is your fault, Aya.. Besides, Xylon, Leo, Max, Alice and me are ready to search for her." He said, softly kissing her forehead. "We will find her.. I swear.."
----
And Now..

----
[Name] sighed as she sat on her bed, her pup next to her asleep. She couldn't stop thinking about 303's words, nor what he meant. 'Why did he ask me for forgiveness? It doesn't make that much sense...' She thought in her head as she lied down, looking at the ceiling. She glanced at this clock on the wall, and saw the the moon was up, meaning it was midnight. She rolled on her side, ans sighed. She closed her eyes, before she heard faint footsteps. She kept her eyes closed, and pretended to be asleep. The steps grew louder, and stopped right beside her. "I know your probably confused.." She heard the hacker speak. She heard shuffling, and felt a warm breath on her forehead. "I know you don't want to forgive me.. But, I need you to know.. I just hope your asleep.. We're the exact same.. We've been through tough shit in the past, we've got friends and we prank and fight well.. But, that's not the thing.." He stopped talking, and she grew confused.

He took a deep breath, and looked at the 'sleeping' hero. "I've grown attached to you, even if its only been 2 days... Seeing you happy is what I want.. But, as you know I can't let you leave, or Herobrine would kill you.. And I don't want that.." He spoke softly, gently stroking her [hair length and hair color] hair. He sighed, before gently kissing her forehead. "I hope you are sleeping.. And I hope one day, you'll understand.." He got up, and left.

As soon as she left, [Name] covered her mouth as she opened her eyes, a dark blush covering her cheeks. She felt her heart beating fast, and didn't understand.

'I'm not falling for him.. Am I..?'

------
Hey guys, sorry if it was short. Just wanted to make 303's confession soon :3 sorry if it also seems rushed, but I'm just excited. And yeah, like I said in the other chapter, comment below the ways you want [name] to fall in love with 303 :3 anyways

Babush!