Chapter 7

Previously on The Entity's Girl

She saw a small white glow emit from behind her, and her eyes widened in realization. "Your perfect for him.. [Full name].." Before she could even try and fight, she suddenly received a hard blow to her neck. Her vision blurred, before she blacked out. She had no idea what would happen to her next...

And Now
--------
The [hair color] girl woke up with a start, her head pounding and throbbing. She slowly sat up and rubbed her head, and looked around. She didn't know where she was, all she knew is that she had to escape.

Getting off the bed, she ran towards the door, only for her ankle to get snagged making her fall. [Name] groaned and looked at her ankle, seeing very many strong strings wrapped around her ankle. She huffed, and sat up, before she tried to equip her sword. Her [eye color] eyes widened in shock, as she didn't have any items. She growled and muttered colorful words under her breath. "Fucking Herobrine.." She muttered, standing up and sitting on the bed. She then decided to look at everything in the room.

The walls were a mixture of white, black and red; giving off a beautiful color pattern, the floor was carpeted with black carpets, large bookshelves and cabinets, and a few glowstone lamps around, lighting up the room. The bed the hero was sitting on was a large, black bed, which was very comfy.

[Name] tensed when she heard the two familiar voices nearing the door. Having no weapons, she did the only thing she could; go back at how she first woke up. Quickly lying back down, she closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep.

The dark oak door creeked open, a white glow slowly emitting.

The two entities went in, and talked, before the hacker was shocked. "Why is she here?" He turned to Herobrine, angrily. "She is your match, you both are misunderstood, both good in fighting, fooling and everything." Herobrine spoke casually, not really giving a shit. 303 huffed, and sighed, before glancing at her 'sleeping figure'. "So what? I'm supposed to love her?" He asked as they both walked to the door. "Yes also do--" The door closed, and [Name] couldn't hear what they were saying. She was only very shocked at this. She sat, and realized she was right. She was right about the hacker all along. He wasn't a killer, he was misunderstood. She sighed, before looking at the ceiling. "My life is so messed up.."

----------------
Hey guys, sorry for the long wait! Finally updated! So, I couldn't update because so many school activities and practice, and because of the stress... I have a stomach ulcer ;-;

AND before I forget...

People who I consider friends! So basically, I was tagged, and if your tagged you have to do this, unless you already did, then don't. But anyways let's start!

DeadlySinner02
Gayle_Tekashi
DarkSpector
Predacon-Wyvern
radapedaxa (I don't have that many people to tag ;-; sorry)
Shade_the_hedge
MelodyWolf159
AnighyaBranson
Silent-Scott

AND that's it I don't have 15--well actually I do but my wattpad is being a bitch -_- so yeah... Anyways guys, I'll see you in the next chapter!

Babush!