Before the End (re-upload)

Hey guys!!! This is not a new part. I have been receiving comments that many of you are not able to read the last part of the three shots. I checked the issue. I think there are some bugs in the app because am not able to properly connect to Wattpad. I hope you guys are able to see this.

Love,
Amrutha (BluebellAries)

============================

Even though everyone was disappointed, they accepted it as it was. Either way it wasn't going to make a difference in their lives. So as the party moved on as the tension started to dissipate slowly.

"Do you think we were too harsh on them?" Manik was brought out of his text conversation he was having with someone.   

"Seriously?" his voice held amusement, but he was still focused on his phone.

"Can you keep it aside for a while?" Nandini sighed. She couldn't help but feel they were being too rude, after all they did apologize.

Manik pressed enter and kept his phone back into the pocket before sighing. She was too pure for this world. "Nandini" he grabbed her shoulder lightly and brought her close to him. "I don't think we were rude to them. They were being rude to us. We disappeared for more than 10  years and they didn't even try to search for us" he didn't want to accept the fact that his friends, whom he considered as his family didn't take the initiative to search for him whereas his mother, whom he hated his entire life searched for him and made amendments to have a better relation. And that was saying a lot.

"But...." she was shushed by a finger softly pressed against her lips.

"I know what you are going to say. I agree they apologized but can't you see their apology only extended till me and their mistake of wrong accusations. What about you? Did you best friend Navya stood by your side when you were forced to flee? Did she try to find you? Did she apologize for misunderstanding you? You have been there for all of them when situation demanded, even for Mukthi and Aliya.  Where were they when you needed someone by your side?" Manik looked at her sadly. He knew how hard it was for her to accept it. But they had to. Their friendship couldn't go back to what it was once.

"I know" the resignation in her voice made his heart ache.

"Come here" he whispered as he enclosed her in his arms. "We are doing perfectly fine without them.  We don't need them" he murmured gently before placing a kiss on top of her head.

From a distance Fab4 and Navya continued to watch them with shame and guilt. They could see where they went wrong.

"It's over, isn't it?" Mukthi broke the silence. They have been standing in silence for a while now, not taking their eyes off the couple.

Even though others didn't want to think like that, they knew it was over. They won't be able to fix their friendship no matter what they did and they had only themselves to blame.

"I guess so" Cabir sighed.

"If we had ignored our egos and searched for them, then we might've had a chance to reconcile. We can't blame them, can we?" Dhruv spoke up. "If only we had the maturity to accept that we were wrong in accusing him of overshadowing us, he would've been with us now."

"No Dhruv, that's not true" Aliya interfered. "Whatever happened was because of Nandini and Nyonika, you know it and-"

"Stop it Aliya" she was rudely cut off by Dhruv who was breathing heavy trying to control his rising temper.

"Bu-"

"Don't. We all know who were responsible for Fab5 breaking and it's not Nandini or Nyonika." Dhruv took a deep breathe to contain his anger. He didn't want others to know about their fight. "We all know it was my immaturity that started the issues. Whatever happened was all the after-effects of it. I kept blaming others for my mistakes till now and I won't let you do it any more. I accepted the fact that I am wrong..." he paused and looked at his group "that we are wrong. And you know that's true. So stop with the blaming. If you are so keen on blaming someone, then blame me." He finished, gulping down the rest of the contents in his glass.