Her new theme song started playing in the background as she held the title then dropped it on Jay and walked up the ramp and went backstage. I immediately went after her, I had to see her. I managed to catch up to her in hallway.

"Corey." I said and she stopped and turned around.

"Hey Rome." She said as I caught up to her.

"Can we talk?" I asked her.

"Yeah of course." She answered and we walked to The Shields locker room that we all once shared but now it's hard to tell what Corey is actually doing so.

"How are you?" I asked as we walked in.

"It's all gone now, can't really see the scars from the surgerys unless your up close." She answered.

"I'm sorry you had to go threw that and Jaylynn." I said.

"I'm not worried about her, I'll have what I want by next week." She said.

"What about us?" I asked.

"Well we never got together Roman." She answered.

"We didn't really get much of a chance." I told her.

"What about the others, you can't tell me they don't hate me. The last thing they'll want is me and you together." She said.

"I don't care about what they want, if it means we'll be happy then that's what I want."

Jaylynn

We walked back stage a couple minutes after Corey and Roman disappeared, I was in a lot of pain and couldn't get up at first but I'll admit, I had this coming.

"Come on let's go to the Trainor just to be sure with your neck and head. You hit it off of the barricade." Seth suggested to me.

"I'll be fine, I'll just drink it off later." I said as we slowly walked back to the locker room.

"I wonder where Roman went?" Dean asked.

"Probably to talk to Corey." Paige answered as we walked into the locker room and we seen Corey and Roman making out. He had her against the wall, hands on her hips and Corey she had her hands on his shoulders. After a few more seconds Corey pulled away.

"I should get going." She said and parted from Roman walked to the door which we were actually blocking.

"You gonna move or do you want me to move you?" Corey asked me specifically, I didn't have the energy to fight with her right now so we all actually got out of the way.

"I'll see you later Roman.'' She said to him before walking away.

"Are you serious right now?" Dean asked Roman.

"If it was the other way around, you telling me you wouldn't miss Jay or still love her?" Roman asked.

"Okay but it's not that way, she just attacked Jay." Dean said defending me.

"Oh so it doesn't matter that Jay attacked her first?" Roman asked.

"Please Stop Fighting!" I yelled over them.

"Just leave him alone Dean." I told him.

"You finally realizing what you've done?" Paige asked.

"What now your on her side?" I asked Paige.

"To a certain extent, sure." Paige answered and I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Can't face what you've done?" Paige yelled at me.

"I can't take any of it back Paige, if I could I would." I yelled at her.

"Yeah I'm sure you would." Roman said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"God you don't know what to do. One minute you miss her then next your happy she's gone, then next she's back and you don't know what to do like a pathetic bipolar bitch." Roman said to me.

"Okay you guys stop it already, she's not even in here and she's causing problems!Corey is the problem here." Seth yelled.

"So, at one point Jay was the problem, no one had a grudge against Dean. Why have one against me?" Roman asked and we all stayed quiet.

"Since she's a problem, I'll be a problem to. I'll keep my distance from you since I can't do what I want with you around." Roman said and he walked in the back to the dressing room and came back in normal clothes, he packed his things up in his suitcase and left.

"I'm Sorry." I said.

"Jay don't listen to him." Dean said.

"Why shouldn't I? I just screwed up not 1 or 2 but 4 friendships all because of what I did to Corey, I screwed up so bad in the last 2 and half months and there's nothing I can do to fix it." I explained.

"Jay." Dean said but I cut him off.

"Just leave me alone."