I'm Back

One Year Later
Jazmine's POV:
I am the best fighter in my gang, I can handle two guns at once and any big gun you can name, I can pick any lock within 10 seconds and I can hack through the government system within 1 minute. Me and Jamie have formed our own gang with the help of some of her friends.

I am also ranked number one as a street fighter. They call me 'Silver Savage' because you know how someone's eye go black when they get mad? Well mine turn and silver. It is said to be a condition with my eyes by my personal doctor. Nothing harmful, they just turn silver when I am angry.

 Nothing harmful, they just turn silver when I am angry

Yep, that's me

I have two close friends, Jackie and K.C

Both I trust with my life, it has been and always will be me, Jamie, Jackie, and K.C. We all made our money from heists, robberies, gang assassinations, and street fighting. We combined all our money and became billionaires.

 We combined all our money and became billionaires

Today is the day........the day I move back to California. Jamie, K.C and Jackie decided to go with me and live with me, I am so lucky to have them.

—Time skip—

I am at the front door and my hands are shaking a little. 
"You can do it" Jamie said reassuringly. I knocked on the door and my mom appeared at the door. She starred at us blankly "Can I help you girls?" I chuckled. 

"Hey mom" I said
She starred at me wide eyed
"Jazmine?" She asked
I nodded and she pulled me into the the tightest hug. I hug her back just as tight.

She pulled away with tears in her eyes

"Aw! Mom don't cry. I missed you" I said pulling her into my arms again. 

With all of the activity and gangs being able to track phones, I haven't been able to call her often.

"I missed you too." She said wiping the tears
" Mom, this is K.C, Jackie, and of course you know Jamie"

"Hi" they all said

My mom brought them all into a bear hug, "Thank you! Thank you so much for taking care of her and bringing out the real her, you guys are always welcome here, anytime you need me, I will be here!"